"All of them ask if I'm single and I said that I'm taken but they just won't let me free and kept denying the fact good thing you came so that I can really prove them."

"Just look how big your impact to them.I'm so proud of you."I said.

"Wait,are you not worried that maybe some psycho will get me away from you?"he pouted and I just laughed it off.

"Off course not, because I trust you"I smiled,crinkling my nose and he just pinch my cheeks.

"Fuck,look how cute my girlfriend is"he stood up from his seat and attacked me with multiple kisses until he loses it and kissed me passionately.

I took a seat on his lap,sliding my hand up from his waist to his neck and pulling him closer so that I can feel every movement his lips with mine.I giggled in between kisses when he started to tickle me making me pull away from him.

"I love you"he whispered

"I love you more"I replied

"I love you most"

"I love more than most"

"I love you to infinity and beyond"

"I love you,I love you I love you!"I shouted and resting my head on the crook of his head as pulled him closer to me whilst I kissed softly his neck.

"Oh shit,sorry for interrupting"a voice said and immediately closing the door.

I jolted up from my seat and my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

"I think someone needs you now.I will go now then,see you later babe."I said,grabbing my black Prada bag and was about to walk away when Jungkook said no and pouted making me roll my eyes.

"Your co-teacher need you now."I opened the door to see a girl,her hair tied into a high pony with a pink bow placed neatly on it.

I smiled at her and she immediately bowed."I think you have an important meeting with him you can now talk together."

"Oh yeah,and sorry for disturbing the two of you."

"No,no don't worry it's just accidental."I laughed and she just smiled at me.

I looked at Jungkook one last time and giving him a flying kiss before I walked out of the office room.

•••

I groaned,placing my bag on the coffee table as I let myself collapse on the couch.We were busy arranging the furnitures and decorations earlier that we almost put the customer into danger good thing Suho,my staff,managed to save her.

And being scared that if we keep the shop open and harm any customer further,we just decided to close it and started working until the clock strikes 7:00 and just decided to go home and take a rest after the tiring afternoon work.

Jungkook who seemed to be confused,popped out from nowhere  wearing his gray sweatpants and exposing his torso.I gulped,looking away when I saw his toned six pack abs.

"Nothing just tired"I sighed, closing my eyes shut and massaging my temples.

"Oh,want me to energize you then."he wiggled his eyebrows making me look at him a confused ones.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know,a kind of energizing activity wherein the boy pleasures-"I glared at him and covered his mouth not wanting to hear any of his shits.

I'm pure

"I'm just gonna take a shower be right back."I stood up from my seat,walking upstairs so that I can change into my dirty sweating clothes.