Mehendi

Premar marriage date fixed.  Siddhant took leave and reached Delhi with ROli 2 days before so that they can attend Mehendi and Marriage.

ROSID were in Roli's house for attending Mehandi.  Mehendi designer started putting design on Simar hands.

ROSID looked at each other and smiled thinking about their Mehandi.  Most funniest mehendi ever which also made Simar & Roli's parents to remember and smile.

ROSID Mehendi...

All were waiting for the designer to come and at last she came with another in gungat covering the face.  Both sat beside Roli while the person with the gungat was sitting very close to Roli.  When designer was putting design the other person was looking at it without talking any word or doing anything.  When the deisign was almost complete including his name in the design, the person with the gungat moved towards her face and whisper on Roli's ears 'Roli, the deisgn is very nice'

That is when Roli realised the person with the gungat was none other than Siddhant.  She was shocked.  

He continued 'You take me to your room.  I want to talk to you'

Roli was thinking what to do and got up from there and moved towards her room while Siddhant went behind her.  Siddhant locked the room as soon as they went inside and removed the gungat which was covering his face.

Roli burst out laughing & said 'Siddhant, how come you and in this dress.  You look very funny.'

Siddhant replied 'What to do?  I wish to see your mehendi.  So i contacted your designer and entered into the house with help of her'

ROli said 'Thats ok.  Now just go before anyone else look at you.'  She showed her tensed face.

Siddhant replied 'I will go, but only after getting something from you after taking this much risk and came all the way in this dress for you'

Roli knows Siddhant will not leave her without getting what he wants.  She kept her hands with Mehendi sidewise so that the design will not get spoiled and went near to him.

Siddhant pulled her more closer holding her hips and they share eyelock for a while.  Then they moved towards each other lips while Simar opened the door which was not locked properly by Siddhant.

ROSID moved apart looking at SImar and Simar burst out to laugh seeing SIddhant there in that lady dress.  Not only Simar, but also Jamanlal & Gauri who were coming to that room for telling something to Roli too noticed it and chuckled.

ROSID blushed and they was feeling more embarassed.

Gauri said 'Simar give that pant shirt which we purchased for him.' and went down with Jamanlal.

Simar gave the pant shirt to him and left from there with a smile.

Siddhant went to washroom and changed the pant shirt and came out.

Roli said 'Siddhant see now everyone seen us like this.  What they might have thought'

Siddhant 'Roli darling.  Everything is fine in love & war.  Dont worry for that & just complete which was left incomplete.' telling that he pulled her again and moved towards her lips...

After a while they came down together. Other relatives wonder who he is as none of them seen him other than Divedi family.

Jamanlal introduced him as the would be son in law to all and made him sit in the sofa.  Gauri served snack to him with sweet.  Siddhant was there with them till the function complete looking at Roli with love...