Siddhant is restless

Siddhant is wide awake and looked at the clock which was showing the time as 5 o clock. He tossed & turned for almost past one hour without getting sleep.

Siddhant looked beside him & remembered Roli..

If Roli is here she will be on his chest & shoulders sleeping like a beautiful angel of this world. Yes. Roli never likes to be away from him specially in their bedroom in their bed. Siddhant never seen her using her pillows. 

She always wish to be lay down on his shoulders or chest while Siddhant strong arms wrap around her waist. She sleeps wrapping her hands around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder or chest.

Siddhant always gets up early & the first thing he wish to kiss on her head & caresses her hair. That is his start of his every day life.

Roli wake up on his sweet kiss & touch. She lift her face to look at her handsome husband in this world with a cute smile on her face.

Her fingers run though his hair & she move towards his face to place her first kiss of the day on his cheeks. Then towards his lips for a peck. 

Then they share eye lock with love & passion. Follows with warm greeting of 'Good Morning' mutually.

These were their regular routine all these days & months.

At times when Roli tries to get up after all these exchanges, still Siddhant wish for more & pull her closer & closer & closer to share more & more & more love mutually.

Siddhant got a smile on his face in these sweet memories which was disturbed by the alarm clock informing the time as 6 o clock..