Jealous with perfume

Siddhant was not getting sleep.  He was just walking inside his room itself for long.  Then slowly went to his bed.  He lean on the pillow and towards Roli's side and was looking at the empty bed without her.   He still caresses the bed and kept his head on the bed and also his nose was trying to find any of her fragrance left in the bed.

Yes.  He always likes the fragrance of the perfume used by Roli and some trace of that fragrance was still in the bed giving some happiness to him like she herself is there.

Roli was just entering the room while Siddhant was working in his laptop on a weekend.  He not even turned towards her and Roli too stepped in very slowly without creating any sound.  Still...

Siddhant asked 'Roli, you finished your works and finally got time for your Siddhant'

Roli expressed 'Siddhant how you come to know I have come'  She lean on his shoulders.

Siddhant said 'Of course with your fragrance which always I like'

Roli said 'Then I will change the perfume itself'

Siddhant 'Why ROli?  Dont you use the perfume which i like on you?' he asked

Roli replied 'I do.  But how you can like my perfume more than me.  How can you know my presence with my perfume instead of me'

Siddhant laughed 'Roli you feel jealous with your perfume too'

Roli pretending to be upset 'Then what how my Siddhant can love some perfume when i am here'

Siddhant with a smile replied 'Oh Darling!  The perfume itself is getting it fragrance only when it is on my dear'  he said and gently hit his forehead on her forehead.

Roli as if somewhat convinced gives a smile while Siddhant rub their nose and express 'I like to see my darling jealous.  She looks beautiful.'

Siddhant returned back from the memories on the call received from Prem.

Prem asked 'Siddhant, How are you?'

Siddhant replied 'Prem i am fine' but his tone itself revealed he is not fine.

Prem said 'Siddhant, i know you since childhood.  Still you are trying to hide something from me.  Tell me what happend.'

Siddhant replied 'What can i tell you Prem?  i spoiled my own life.'

Prem expressed 'Siddhant, dont talk as if everything is finished.  Nothing is spoiled.  I know there is some problem between you & ROli though not knowing exactly what it is.  But dont give up like this.  I know you both love each other a lot.'

Siddhant answered 'You are 100% right.  We love each other a lot and my pocessiveness towards her only lead to all the problem.  I did a big mistake Prem without knowing the impact.'

Siddhant explain to Prem what has happend between that night.

Prem said 'Siddhant, i do agree you did a mistake.  But it is not something that cant be rectified.  Did you ever tried to call her?'

Siddhant replied 'No Prem. I fear what if she did not talk which I cant bear.

Prem 'Siddhant, you are wrong.  I do agree that she is angry on what you did.  But she too love you so much.  On that day, i was wondering whether any one can love this much and felt you are very lucky to get her as your wife.  But anyway.  You call her.  If she is not answering the call, just go directly and try to talk to her.  The anger or grief between the couples need to be sorted between you both and can be best to face each other and get it sorted.  Just proceed Siddhant.  Dont worry.'

Siddhant got some sort of relief on his words 'Thanks Prem' he expressed.