Simar for Prem

ROSID reached BW house.  Being weekend all the family members including Prem were in the hall talking with each other with a cup of tea on their hands.  They were excited on seeing ROSID together and infact for the 1st time after their marriage.  

Mataji instructed Sujatha to take aarti to ROSID as they are coming as couple for 1st time and they were given warm welcome inside the house.  ROSID took blessings of the elders touching their feet.  Prem hug Siddhant.

Mataji asked 'Siddhant, finally you remembered all of us after at least these many days'

Siddhant replied 'Mataji, we never forget to remember now.  We are away which does not mean we forget everyone.'

Mataji said 'Well.  I wonder how our Siddhant learned talking so matured'

Siddhant expressed 'Mataji, We have come here mainly to talk some thing more matured which i feel you all will be happy knowing that'

mataji puzzled 'Siddhant what it is?  ANy good news'  she asked looking at ROSID.

Roli blushed hearing that while Siddhant replied 'Mataji, that good news you will hear soon.  but now we have come to talk about our Prem bhaiya marriage'

Prem asked 'Siddhant, about my marriage!!! What are you going to talk about it?

Siddhant replied 'Prem, We feel Roli's sister Simar will be suiting you more as a life partner.  We have come to talk about that only' he said searching for his expression.

Prem blushed while Mataji said 'Siddhant, good idea infact.  I too like Simar a lot.  Also i am still holding guilt feeling for asking Roli's hands while Simar being elder was their  in the house unmarried.  I will feel better if this is done.  By the way, Prem are you interested?'

Siddhant said 'Mataji! what are you asking him?  just look at his glowing face hearing this which reveal the answer to us.  Am i right Prem?'

Prem blushed again and smiled which confirmed his wish to other elders.

Siddhant said 'Mataji, we dont have much time as I need to join office on Monday.  So lets go to Roli's house now itself and talk about this.'

All agreed and decided to have breakfast and start from there to Roli's house.

Siddhant took ROli to his room to take bath and get ready.

ROli took the changing dress from the bag and tried to move towards bathroom for a shower while Siddhant locked their room and moved towards her.

Roli entered the bathroom and tried to lock while Siddhant pushed the door and entered inside.  He pulled her towards him and opened the shower which started wetting them.

ROli expressed 'Siddhant, what are you doing?'

Siddhant replied 'ROli what is this question?  I am taking shower with my beautiful wife.'

Roli said 'Siddhant that is known to me.  But you know we are getting late.  We have come all the way here for some purpose.  We need to go...'

Siddhant did not let her finish her words and hold her lips with his.  THey wrap their hands around each other and continued for sometime while they remembered their first shower together...

ROSID in their bed after sharing their bed for the first time.  Siddhant wake up and look at ROli with a smile.  Roli was on his shoulders hugging him.  He admired his sleeping wife for a while and kissed on her forehead.  

Roli slowly opened her eyes and lift her face to look at him.  Her face turned pink on his gaze.  She moved towards his face to kiss on his cheeks and tighten her hug around him.  They exchanged few more hugs & kisses for a while.

Roli said 'Siddhant shall we have shower.  It is already 9 o clock now.  Lets take bath and eat some breakfast.'

Siddhant replied 'Well ROli.  Lets go.'

Roli tried to move from there towards bathroom while Siddhant hold her hands and said 'Roli, do remember your words.  You said we have shower and i agreed for that only'

Roli blushed while he took her in his arms to have shower together..

ROSID returned back from their memories and they realised getting late.  They came out finishing the bath and changed their dress.  

All the BW family members including Roli landed in Diwedi house leaving them shocked.  Roli's parents & Simar were happy to see ROSID together.  Jamanlal & Gauri were thinking they all have come as ROSID has come to Delhi.  But.. Mataji opened the topic.

Mataji said 'We all are coming here for 2nd time.  1st time we came to ask Roli's hands for Siddhant & Now we have come to ask Simar's hand for our Prem'

Simar was pleasantly shocked and went inside in shyness.  ROli went behind her as a sister to share her happiness.

Jamanlal & Gauri were sitting speechless.

mataji conttinued 'I felt guilty when we asked Roli when Simar was unmarried.  I would wish to correct that mistake by getting our Prem married to Simar.  We all wish your consent on this'

All were happy.  Jamanlal & Gauri agreed for the alliance.

Roli bring Simar to the hall again.  Prem & Simar shared eyelock for a while.

Mataji again continued 'We rushed here as Siddhant & Roli need to return today to join his office tomorrow.  In the meantime, i will check with pandit for auspicious day and we will arrange for their marriage by next coming auspicious day.'

Prem & SImar shared a smile while ROSID looked at each other with happiness on getting this relationship confirmed between families...