Nightmare

Jason was what most would call a shitty person. He always looked out for himself and he had no care for the opinions of others nor the bullshit rules Society hands out. That's why he was in prison he had always been a rule breaker it was his addiction and he firmly believes that everyone has one weather it's the most basic addiction to drugs, sex or food shit maybe addiction to pain it didn't matter everyone had one his was breaking rules. So during one of the worst storms in the history of LA where he was in prisoned while the officers were yelling for everyone to come back inside he stood out there ignoring their yells while laughing with a creepy smile on his face till
BOOM
He died with a smile on his face struck down by a lightning strike.
Time skip-----
~~~Drexel POV~~~
I looked at the puny human I chose to be my champion in the war against my sister. I watched as he looked around confused after a minute I got bored of watching him so I decided to make my presence known
"Welcome to hell puny human"
I said while pushing my power outward.
~~~Jason's POV~~~
Fear..... I hadn't felt that emotion since my father ki--- no I pushed those memories down deep and I looked up at the demonic being in front of me hell he said welcome to hell that means I'm dead which is annoying considering I planned to live long enough to see His death but at least I can see him in hell.
"So if this is hell I assume your Lucifer."
"Hahahaha! If you must know I'm a being far above your puny mortal mind the title you humans have given me as Lucifer the fallen angel isn't a title worthy of a being of my status!" The demon yelled
I couldn't help but get a little ticked off at the puny mortal part but I digress "If your not Lucifer then who are you?"
He smiled before saying"Who I am doesn't matter what matters is why I brought you here. Which is because I have decided to make you my champion in my bitch of a sister in a war to decide who's truly the stronger being."
I listened carefully to what he had to say before responding "Fuck no!"
The fear my nightmares of that man my asshole of a sperm donor the man I wanted dead with all my heart. His smile the devilish laugh he had each time he.......
"You have no choice! You will serve me! You will win! Do you understand mortal!" The demon yelled while stepping towards me till he right in front of my face. But I didn't see the demon I saw my father's face his voice. Till it disappeared just as quick as it came "I know what you desire if you win you will have your revenge this I swear all you have to do is be my champion." The demon said with a smile and his hand reached out asking for me to shake. The sane part of me told me to tell him to fuck off and refuse to agree but the part of me that loves doing things you shouldn't the part that wanted revenge he was telling me to take it and..... I listened "Good choice now we don't have much time you will be sent to a fictional world known as high school dxd. You will have two years to build a army to conquer this world and kill my sisters champion I have decided to give you three gifts one of which will be to bring back any and all beings you kill as your undead army the second will be what can be considered a starter pack to prepare you for this war this will include increased strength and speed and increased defense also a sword that is cursed along with knowledge on how to use it to its full capacity and finally your last gift is the ability to drain the soul of any beings you kill thus receiving all of their skills, knowledge and power including any and all bloodlines they have but this will prevent you from making them join your army so use it carefully. Good luck mortal. Don't fail me!" And with no more words said between us a portal opened under me and I disappeared.

A/n: Just as warning before this story continues I need to explain the difference between Jordan and Jason both are the MC but the changes they will experience throughout the story will be different you see most good animes with good plot make the MC go through two major changes throughout the story a physical change and a mental. While both will go through this changes Jordan will be the main one going through the physical as his strength will constantly grow but his mental state will remain mostly the same Jason on the other had will go through major mental changes before the story ends along with major physical ones but those will mostly be pure plot just to make him even with Jordan by climx of the war aka their final battle. Jason will repsent not only death but the darkness in the story you will see more of his internal thoughts as because of his powers he mostly be alone while Jordan will continue to expand his group of friends that will eventually become his family Jason will be the scum bag of the story he will make choices that you probably won't morally agree with but thats as result of his past which you find more about later the reason for him actually having a back story that makes you interested in his life before the story is it allows me to make him have a mental change. If you don't understand think of Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was the physical while Sasuke was the mental both grew in their separate ways which is why you recognize both as the MC of the show. Anyway just stomach the fucked up shit that will happen so that you can truly appreciate the ending.