24. Hiding Truths

Start from the beginning

"And if you want to know that why I did that? I did it because you threw the pillow at me today. You know Karma is a bish." I taunted and turned back.

"You just wait! At the end of the day you have to step into my room run how much ever you want." He spoke trailing behind me.

"Umm no. For the time being I am not your wife and I will be in another room. So good luck in taking the revenge." I stuck my tongue out at him and ran upstairs in my room.

Idiot thinks that he could do anything. Stupid!

I was sitting in between the pile of clothes. In my right there were clothes, in my left there were clothes. It felt as if I was an island surrounded by the bodies of clothes. Oh God! Really I am such a silly person.

I was arranging all my t-shirts when I heard some footsteps.

"Oh so you are here! Enjoy in your room being alone." I heard Fahad's cunning voice. And I turned back to see that he has locked the door and latched it from outside.

"FAHAD HAMMAD SHEIKH OPEN THE DOOR RIGHTNOW, YOU IMBECILE!!" I banged the door.

"Umm you know what Nada Maham Hashmi karma is a female dog. So bye!" I heard that jerk from the other side. I wish to strangle him to death right now.

"Fahad! Open it you dimwit!!" I banged on the door, more harshly this time.

This blockhead thinks that he is the only person who is smart. Now I will call Uméma and tell her to come and open the door.

"Oh God! I can't believe my brother would do such childish thing." Uméma clicked her tongue once she opened the door after I thanked her.

"I know right. Sometimes I also think that how could you be his sister? Total opposites!" I remarked.

"Just like you both are husband and wife. Total opposites." She grinned. She is the biggest shipper. She really likes the idea of me and Fahad together. Alas, that's just going to be her fantasy.

"Ok come on let's go down! Uncle Zoheb could arrive anytime." She said holding my hand.

"Ummi! What if he catches our lie?" I faltered.

"Wait a minute! First of all, he won't. Second of all, who is lying here? We will tell that you are my friend, aren't you my friend? Before you and Fahad got married, we were friends right? And rightnow you are Alizah's mother.

And we will tell that your husband is busy with his work and I called you for stay, which is not false too. Fahad is always busy with his work. Done. We are not lying." She finished off easily.

"Yes you are right I guess. There is a difference between lies and hidden truths." I stated and I heard a click sound from room across. Where the devil resides.

Oh just my luck!

"How was your stay in a locked room?" Fahad asked me nonchalantly as he came in my room, water dripping from his hair, maybe he took a shower. Ofcourse Nada, dumbo. My brain piped in.

"Very nice actually I got an idea too to take my revenge." I stuck my tongue out. I've been doing that a lot lately. Fahad is to blame though.