“I love ya
Neol wihan noraereul hae gipge deo ppajige Lata
I love ya
Neol wihan chumeul chweo naege neol gachige Lata
I love ya
Latata latata latata latata
Nal wihae bulleojweo pyeongsaeng neol mot itge Lata
I love ya

I love ya
Every day every night latata
I love ya
Every day every night latata!”We were singing louder like there no tomorrow.

After the song ended,we were breathing hard.We were singing with all our energy.

“Woah,Miyeon,you really good at singing.”I look at her and just rolled my eyes.Seriously,she think I’m good at singing.I guess she’s wrong,there no way I can sing well.

“No,Minnie.You sing better than me.”I told her as I look in front to the road.Minnie then smacked my back hard.Aish,that hurt.

“What are you doing?Can you see I’m driving here,papo?”

“Papo?You are the papo one.”She said and keep punching my shoulder.Tsk,is that what you want.

“Well,if you keep punching my shoulder,I will not buy you a Minnie Mouse plushie.”I told her as I pouted my lip.She eventually stop punching my shoulder. “Ok fine.I stop.”She said as she crossed her arm and pouted like a kid.Aigoo,why is she so cute?

While I was driving,I saw Shuhua walking alone.Why is she alone and where is Yuqi?

I drove my car a bit slow and so my car is just beside Shuhua who was busy walking.I pull down the window and decided to greet Shuhua.

“Hello Shuhua!”I greeted cheerfully.She look at me and just bow  to me.Hm?What just happened to her?Why she look down today?

“Shuhua,are you okay?You don’t look you are in the mood....”I told her. She just replied “I’m fine,don’t worry about me.”

“The school from here is far.It took a few hours to walk there.Do you want me to drive you to our school?”I said,offering her the ride.Hopefully,Shuhua accept my offer.

“What about your friend beside you?”She asked,pointing at Minnie.I’m sure Minnie will let Shuhua to get in the car.She is my best friend after all.

“I don’t think I want Shuhua-”Minnie’s sentences got cut off when I hit her stomach with my elbow.

“She is fine with you,right Minnie?”I said as I look at Minnie,faking my smile at her and also give a death glare to her.

“If you said so...”

I quickly went out from my car just to open the passenger door for her.She gave me her faint smile and went in.After I close the door for her,I went in to my driver seat,ready to drive again.

---

After reaching to our school,I parked my car at my school car park.We three then walk toward our class since we all are in the same class.

As we entering to our class,I saw Soojin also in the class.Strangely,Shuhua and Soojin didn’t talk anymore.Shuhua just keep avoiding Soojin.

Well,at least Shuhua didn’t look close to Soojin anymore.So...I have a chance to get close to her!Hehe...

“Miyeon,why are you smirking?”

I look at Minnie and didn’t realise that I was smirking.I just smile at her,earning me her confused look. “Nothing,let’s go to our seats!”

_________

A/N:How do you feel when you got rejected by your crush?