“What?I can’t believe!Shuhua texted you??”She asked shockingly.I just nodded and hugged Minnie.Minnie hugged me back.

As I broke the hug again,Minnie grinned.Why did she grinned suddenly?

“You know what,Miyeon?When I went to the mall,I bumped into Shuhua.I asked her if she want your number.At first she refused,then I was about to leave but she suddenly pulled me and decided to asked me for your number.”

“What...?I don’t know what you did,Minnie...but I love you so much.”I was so thankful for Minnie.I didn’t know she did this for me.I gave her a peck on her cheek.I could see Minnie’s face was red.I then poked her cheek and chuckled.

“Are you blushing,Minnie?”I asked her,causing her to blush more.Haha,she cute though. “Shut up,Miyeon.And beside,when are you going to take a bath.You are so smelly.”She said as she pinched her nose.

The hell?I try to smell my arm and Minnie is totally right.I’m so smelly.I rolled my eyes and told Minnie that I’m going to take a bath first.

After taking a nice warm bath,I went to my room.I was wearing a cute pajama.I know it so weird wearing a cute pajama since I am a delinquent but I love cute things.

When I picked up my phone,I just realise I haven’t reply to Shuhua.How should I reply her?Hm...

Miyeon:Sorry for late reply.I didn’t expect you to texted me

I don’t think it sound right.I need to retype again.I quickly cleared the text,still thinking how am I going to reply her?I need to sound something cool.

Miyeon:Yo,sorry for late reply.Somethimg came up and I need to help Minnie with her homework

Sent!I hope Shuhua will reply to me soon.I actually lied to her that I helped Minnie with her homework.There no way a dumbest girl like me will helped Minnie with her homework.I’m dumb,same with Minnie.

Ooo,she replied to me!That’s fast!Let’s see what she texted to me.

___

Unknown:Help her with her homework?You know,Miyeon.There no way I believe you.I know you not that smart.

___

I guess she got me.Haha....so cute~

Hm...I forgot to save her contact name.I clicked Shuhua’s number and typed “Shushu” and save it.There should do it

___

Shushu:Miyeon unnie

Miyeon:Yes?

Shushu:See you tomorrow for school

Miyeon:Ok!I love you😘

___

See you tomorrow,eh?I can’t wait!

---

The next day,I was driving to school with Minnie beside me.We were talking non-stop about some topics.We were even jamming to one song from my car radio.