Mike is still working in the hospital and now I'm working with a production company, FOX as the director. And we already have three stores of coffee shop. But Mike and I are saving to build our own dance school for free for everyone. That's will always be our dream.

"Excuse me, ma'am. You got guests downstairs." Kay says to me.

"I'll be there." I nod and put Brooke next to Logan.

"Nooooo, Logan will bite me." Brooke shakes her head.

"I'm a monster I will bite you and eat your brain." Logan grins at Brooke.

"No!!!!" Brooke shakes her head and gets up then climbs up on me.

I let out a sigh and hold her in my arms then walk downstairs to the living room. "Hi..." I smile at Tina and Artie and hug them one by one. "How are you guys?" I smile at them.

"We are here to talk about the Glee club short movie concept." Artie says to me.

"Wait, what?" I frown.

"Mr. Schue didn't tell you?" Tina asks me.

"No. Why my dad tell anyone else but not me?" I frown.

"Ugh mom, actually grandpa called yesterday when you went to grocery with Brooke and I forgot to tell you that." Logan giggles. "I'm sorry."

"Woo Logan woo!" Brooke mocks him.

"Come here, I will bite you." Logan chase after Brooke.

Brooke runs away and Logan chase after her. "Guys, be careful." I shout and shake my head.

"Your house seems never empty." Tina chuckles.

"No, the girl is never want to lose and the boy loves teasing his little sister." I chuckle. "So when it will be?"

"It has to be done before second week of summer begin." Artie says to me.

"Oh right, summer is getting closer." I nod. "By the way, we can talk about this over dinner right? Mike will come home in a minute and dinner will be ready so..." I smile at them.

"If you're insist." Tina laughs softly.

"Oh I'm insisting." I giggle and get up. "Come on, let's go to the family room."

"This house is amazing." Tina says and looks around.

"Thank you." I giggle and walk to the kitchen. "So I was thinking that maybe we can make like flashbacks moment." I said to Artie.

"Like someone walking backwards and then they see this past moment? I like that." Artie nods and eating cookies. "These are delicious."

"Oh yeah Mike's mom sent cookies here every week for the kids. She gave me the receipt but my cookies isn't that delicious." I said to him.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mike shouts.

"Daddy!!" Brooke runs to Mike.

"Hi.." Mike picks her up and holds her. "Hey you two. How are you?" Mike turns his face at Tina and Artie.

"We are good. We are visiting so Artie and Paris can work together again." Tina says to him.

"And I'm here for these cookies actually." Artie chuckles.

"Oh about Glee club reunion?" Mike asks them.

"How could you know that?" I frown at him.

"Your dad called me to my office call. I told you last night." Mike raises his eyebrows at me.