Synopsis

Osari isn't your average seventeen year old girl . At just fifteen years old her own mother kicked her out onto the cold streets of Chicago leaving her to fend for herself . With no one to raise her but the streets she went from a sweet little girl to a cold hearted bitch running the streets with the dope boys. Money and her daughter were the only two things that mattered to her in this world but what happens when she's face to face with the person who's the reason her life was flipped upside down from the beginning.

Love or survival ? Sometimes you have to chose what's necessary even though you may hurt those that's the closest to you . Beretta quickly learned that love wasn't going to earn the respect that he craved in the streets , nor put food on his table or money in his pocket. When he was forced to choose , survival came first so love had to wait . It wasn't just about him he had to consider his Day Ones , his cousins Glock , Pistol , and Machete because they would all be affected by his choice .

Years Later , Beretta isn't trying to survive because now he's running things after taking over for O , the man who made him chose between the streets or his heart . Only thing is the only girl that he ever loved changed into a completely different person not wanting anything to do with him .

Back then he chose the streets over his heart and now it seems like the love of his life is doing the same .