22

Chapter Twenty Two

Quan looked at the person standing on the other side of the looking at him with a smile and busted into tears . " Somebody gotta be playing a sick ass joke on me " he said shaking his head . " either that or I really lost my fucking mind "

" you're not loosing your mind " He said .

" Bruh how the fuck is you even here when o saw you get shot in your fucking chest and die ? " Quan asked .

" You mean when you left me there to die ? I expected you to start a shootout over me but nah you packed up everything and ran away with our opps " Tory said .

Quan grabbed him and pulled him in the house and locked the door . " Those same oops helped saved Osari and - "

" Fuck osari " Tory yelled causing Quan to look at him upside his head .

" The fuck you mean fuck Osari ? That's our best friend " Quan said .

" Osari is the reason we're in this mess in first place Daquan. Osari is the reason I got shot and almost died . " Tory said .

" Mike is the reason for that "

" No Mike saved me. If it up to you and Osari I would've really died " Tory said as he looked around the fully decorated house.

Quan just looked at tory with a raised eyebrow . This wasn't his brother , this couldn't be him cause Tory would never talk like this. This had to be all in his head.

He went to the bathroom and started splashing water on his face to snap his self out of the hallucination he thought he was in . " Daquan stop being so fucking dumb it's really me " Tory fussed .

" You ain't acting like you ! You sitting here praising Mike when he's the reason behind all the suffering Osari and I been going through thinking you died "

" You , I believe may have suffered a little but Osari ?? That bitch ain't worried about me from what I heard she fucking Beretta and been fucking him since before I died. "

" Tory bruh if somebody forcing you to say this dumb ass shit tell me " Quan said .

" Nobody ain't forcing me to say shit . When I woke up you know who there ? Mike !! Not you and not Osari . Not the people I thought was my family . Mike paid for all my medical bills , he was there everyday making sure I had a steady recover and the people I called my family moved to a new state and forgot about me and just to let you know your brotherhusband Kendell knew i was alive . "

" Well why are you here if you think that much of Mike ? " Quan asked .

" Because while what you did was fucked up im not a snake like you . Mike is going to find Osari eventually and kill everyone involved in helping her run .. but if you help us find her he'll spare you " Tory said .

" Get the fuck out my face !! and how you gonna say you not a snake and then ask me to help them kill my fucking sister ? Fuck you Tory .. if Mike wanna Kill Osari he gotta kill me first "

" I don't want it to be that way Quan . You care more about Osari than me ? " He asked .

" My brother died when he got shot because this person talking to me right now ain't the Tory I know " Quan said as he walked to his door and opened it to him exit .

" I'm giving you one last chance "

" Get the fuck outta my face " Quan said .

Tory left out the door but Quan stopped him . " wait "

Tory looked back at him . " How did you find me ? "

" connections my nigga , those same connections that's gonna help us find Osari " Tory said and then walked off. Quan watched him get into a black van with tinted windows and walk off .