Chapter 2:

^^ Aria's dress

^^
Aria's dress

~~
I threw on a dark purple lace dress and then looked at herself in the mirror. I applied some makeup, wearing dark lipstick, giving herself a gothic look. I knew that Alison would have some comment on her attire. Alison hated her gothic style.

"Do you own anything that's actually on style..."

To which I would just shrug. I wore what I wanted. Like I said, I was different then the other girls. Sometimes I felt like I wasn't so close to Ally. Like I could go missing and Alison would be fine with it. I was an outcast.

Which is why a part of me was dreading this party. I went for two reasons only. One, my friends, and two for Noel Khan.

I may have a little crush on Noel Khan. He probably didn't so much as look in my direction though. Like I said, I wasn't noticed much. He was one of the coolest guys in school. Alison knew about my little crush, shocker, and would always get us invites to his parties. She's like the VIP girl to them.

Alison approved of my crush on him. "A guy like him is exactly what you need..."

After I finished my makeup and brushing my hair, I started down the stairs as I heard a car horn outside. Alison said her brother was going to drive us. I didn't exactly know why he would, since Alison and him don't even have a good relationship. Somehow though, Alison always got what she wanted, so he was most likely forced to.

For some reason, I was dreading seeing him after this morning. I had a feeling Alison confronting Jason about this morning. This girl didn't exactly have a filter. She wasn't afraid of any confrontation.

I slipped on leather boots. I wasn't much of a heel girl. I didn't have a girly style like the other girls.

I said goodbye to my mother and father and went outside, walking to the nice looking car and sit inside. Jason was at the driver's seat, Alison in the passenger seat. The rest of us, squished in the back. Luckily I was small though.

"Ugh... really Aria. You couldn't let loose a little and step out of your dark and brooding clothes," Alison groaned aloud, who was wearing a royal red dress. Suitable for her personality.

Jason looked at me in the rearview mirror. He gave me a look in his green eyes. A look I couldn't decipher, before looking back at the road just as quickly.

"You look great Aria, it suits you," Emily spoke up. Count on Emily to give compliments.

"Yea...gothic, dark, weird..." Alison commented.

Spencer rolled her eyes. "She looks fine in what she's wearing. Besides, it's about having a good time, right?" Spencer confirmed.

Alison just rolled her eyes. Hanna was silent. Hanna felt uncomfortable around Jason on account of all the rumors Alison says. So Hanna stayed quiet the whole ride. While Alison spoke of all the fun they were going to have.