SEVEN| Broken Home

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE IF TRIGGERED CLICK OFF!

Previously...

"Why are you telling me this?" I said trying to remain strong. "Your having sex with him while he has a girlfriend." Latherine said sternly.  "I- what? Should I tell him we're not friends with benefits anymore?" I said confused.

"No you confront him to the whole school."

——————

"I don't know if I can do this" I said rubbing my sweaty palms together. "You hate him so I don't see why you can't" Latherine snapped. "Yea but this is not my business, I don't care if he's with some girl." I said walking towards my locker. "You want to get him back from everything he's did to you throughout the years right?" She asked.
"Yea But-" "then do this, not for me for you." Latherine said sternly as she walked away to her class.

I don't get it. There are other ways for me to get him back but this is just plain cruel. As I all to my next class I run into Noel. Noel?! Shit. I hope he doesn't bring up the night when it stormed outside.

"Hey Rene" he said swinging a arm around me. "What?" I said pushing his arm off. "I just wanted to see you" he said rolling his eyes. "For?" I said lifting up one eyebrow. "Can we go somewhere private to talk." He said. "I have class."
"So do I so let's get this chat over with." He said dragging me somewhere under the stairs?

If I get killed tell Emma Watson I love her. What? You can't lie she is hot. "This friends with benefits thing.." he trailed off. I think I know what he is going to tell me. "I have a girlfriend" he admitted. Should I act shocked or?

Omg you have a girlfriend?! No that's not it. "I don't care." THATS the one ding ding we have a winner. "I expected for you to be-" "mad? Noel I have no interest in you at all, this is all for fun don't forget I still hate you." I said coldly.

Truth is I do care. Why didn't he tell me before we started this friends with
Benefits thing? Why did I have to hear it from Latherine? "There you go ladies and gentlemen you can always count on Rene to be honest." Noel sighed as he left me there in confusion.

Did I hurt his feelings? Psht no noel white doesn't get his feelings hurt. Hours passed by and now it's time for lunch.
As I walk through the hallways I hear people whispering about Noel? "I heard he has a girlfriend but he's friends with benefits with Rene." One girl said. I look over at her way at walk toward her. "Where did you hear that?" I said balling up my fists. "Latherine he told the whole school." One boy answered.

That backstabbing piece of sh-  "Rene have you heard the rumors." Timothee said panicking. I ignored him and made my way towards Latherine. She's at our usual spot and lunch with her dumb sci fi books. "What the actual fuck." I said snatching her glasses off her face. "What!" She yelled. "You told the whole school?!" I said taking a step closer to her.
"You weren't gonna do it so I did." She defends herself.

"I clearly told you to not say anything." I yelled back. "For?! Why are you protecting Noel when he is using you?!" She said getting up. "He's not using me! I'm the one who asked him can we be friends with benefits! He told me himself that he has a girlfriend!" I kept yelling. I'm so pissed at her right now. She was supposed to be my friend.

Noel runs up to me and shake my shoulders slightly. "Rene" He said trying to make me look at him. "Noel back away." I said warningly. *inserts Demi lavato's voice* and that's how I knew I was about to beat this bitch up. "Rene listen for one goddamn minute." He raises his voiced which made me flinch. "She's your friend she was just trying to protect you from me." He said letting go of my shoulders.

"You're defending her?" I scoffed. Unbelievable. He's defending her when she spilled out his business like that?!
"Rene-" "no Noel fuck off! I meant what I said near the staircase, I have no interest in you I hate you!" I said stomping off.

Noel's pov

I guess she still does hate me. Her feelings haven't changed one bit. Am I fool for haven't somewhat romantic feeling towards her. "Latherine I'm sorry this is my fault." I admitted. "Yea it is! I just lost my friend because you don't know how to stick with one girl, you wonder why everyone hates you?" She scoffed. "You're the basic high school asshole! If you think anyone would fall in love with you or want to at least be your friend then you are wrong." She said walking out the cafeteria.

She's right.. about everything. I'm just a basic asshole who sleeps with girls back to back. I don't have any friends because they all hate me. If I can't even make people like me how can I make them love me?

School went by quickly and it was time to go home. I hated home.. it's reminds me of my father. Why? He committed Suiscide in my mom's bedroom. What kind of father does that to their own wife and child? My mother hasn't spoken to me in 7 years. Maybe she thinks it's my fault.

"I'm h-" "mom?" I said running to the cold body on the floor. Next to her were pills. "Mom! Please don't leave me too mom!" Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I held her lifeless body in my hand. I quickly grab my phone and dial 911.

"M-mom please wake up."

————————-

It's been awhile peeps sorry about that.. I just needed inspiration for awhile. Anywaysss, bad boys don't always have it all they can all have a very sensitive past or deal with hardships at home. Hopefully Rene snd others will notice his pain behind that cocky smile of his. If you need to talk I'm always here I'm open ears <3