THREE| I Hate You

School ended so I hopped on the bus to go home. I really h-. My thoughts where rudely interrupted by noel calling me on my cellar device.

"What?" I said picking up the call. "Are you home I'm at your house and-" "WHO ALLOWED YOU TO GO TO MY HOUSE?!?" I nearly shrieked.

"I belive you did" he said chuckling. "Wait right there I'm on my way" I said bluntly as I hung up the phone.

Hello I'm Rene Fulliove and this is a story of how Noel White stalks me.

Literally I should just write a book about him.

I arrive at my house seeing noel on his phone playing roblox?

"Who would've know the bad boy plays roblox" I bursted out in laughter.

"Shhhh I almost fell of the cube." He said simplying ignoring my existence.

"Well i guess I'll have to go inside and eat the oreos by myself, what a pity." I said slowly opening up the front door waiting for a reaction.

"YOU SAID OREOS?!?!?" he yelled pushing my door open and walking into my house.

Rude.

"You lied to me" he pouted. "Oh really? That's so sad." I said acting surpised.

"Let's get to work shall we?" I said pouring out my belongings onto the floor.

Noel sighed and walked over next to me.

...

Noel's pov

She's so cute especially when she's focused. I can't help but to look at her.

"Your staring." She said rolling her eyes.

"Psht who would stare at you?" I said coldly.

Real nice noel real nice.

Your probably wondering if I like her.
Psht no. The only reason I bother her is to get into her pants.

What? I made a bet with my friends 2 years ago saying if I can get into her pants they have to owe me $900.

And I'm not losing that bet.

"Noel pass me the markers." She damanded. "Very damanding I like it." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Just pass me the damn markers." She said sternly. I pass her the markers and start to work on our project.

Rene reaches over me for s pencil with her butt in the air and her hand on my-

I think you know what I mean.

My breathing quickens as she moves her hand again. I don't think she aware of what she's doing.

"Rene." I huskily said into her ear.
"Get out my ear, and what?" She said getting ready to sit back down into her spot. Until I pulled her down onto my lap.

"Don't tell me you have a boner, gross." She said struggling to get up. I hungrily kiss her and she dosen't pull away?

Seems like the girl who despises me the most is enjoying this.

I pull away and unbutton her blouse. She stops my hand and look at me with confusion. "I hate you." She quickly gets up and goes upstairs.
I hear the door slam and I flinch.

I guess that's my que to leave..
I got my belongings and quietly headed out.

Why do I feel guilty? It's not my fault she kissed back. Whatever.

...

Rene's pov

I can't belive he kissed me and I didn't pull back! Gosh what is wrong with my head.

Noel. Noel white who bothered for 2 years. And I kissed him back.

Flashback

It was my freshman year at the school S.E.A highschool. As I try to find my locker I bump into somebody.

"Watch it dumbass." A boy with brown hair said.

"It was an accident." I quietly said walking away from the boy. "You think you can just walk away and not apologize?" He said with gritted teeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry that your body happened to be in the middle of the hallway." I said annoyed. "Do you know who I am." He said walking up to me pulling my hair.

"I'll give you 2 seconds to get your hand out of my hair." I said warningly.

"And whacha-" I punched his straight in his face. He fell onto the floor, I kicked him until he begged me to stop.

"Who are you?" He said spitting out blood. "I'm rene fulliove" I sent him a fake smile and searched for my locker.

Yes I found my locker! I put my belongings in and searched for my homeroom. As I found my class I heard whispers and people staring at me.

"Students this is our new student rene." The teacher introduced. "Hi." I said waving awkwardly.

"She's hot." I heard one boy say.
Yea and your not. "Take a sit next to noel." The teacher instructed. I followed her directions and sat down.

I turn my head around to see him. It's that boy! "Oh my god." I mumbled rolling my eyes. "Is there a problem?" He said turning around.

His eyes went wide. I wouldn't blame him either. If a girl just kicked my ass and we are desk mates too I would've flipped!

He had bandages on his forehead and a bandaid on his now broken nose.

"What?" I said coldly. "What?!? That's all you can say?!? Not a sorry or anything?!" He yelled. "Noel an rene outside the classroom now!" The teacher yelled.

That day I knew I hated noel white.

This is just a filler, a very short filler... can't you believe they almost did the deeds??!? YUCK
Update will be up by tomorrow! Don't forget to comment and vote♡