TWO| Lover Boy

Noel and I quickly pull away from each other. My face feels really hot like really really h- I think you get it.

Noel in the other hand just smirks. How can you possibly smirk in this situation.

"Explain." My mother demands. You see most mothers would be excited that there daughter has a boy over. My mom is the exact opposite and I love her for that.

But for the love of god get me out of this mess.

"Mother, he's my partner for the project. You know the boy I rant to you about." I mumbled the last part.

"Then why are you two on the f- oh god is your nose okay?" she notices Noel's bloody nose and starts to examine it.

Yea my mother's a doctor. So fascinating right?

"I was trying to see what what wrong with his n-" "go get the first aid kit quick and bring a towel." My mom demands and I just followed her instructions.

She's pretty passionate about what she does. That's why she got so excited when I chose to be in health.

I grab the things she listed and head back to the living room. A few minutes later his nose is all fixed up. Then...

"YOU PUNCHED HIS NOSE?!?" my mother yells.

Ouch can you stop yelling. It was just a lil punch.

"It was an accident" I truthfully say hiding my guilt. She gives me the 'how do you accidentally punch someone look' "he tickled me." I explained.

She nods understanding when I'm tickled i tend to hit or punch someone out of reflex.

"Well sorry to disturb you guy's studies I'll be upstairs if you need me." She sighs walking up stairs.

"Your mom is hot." Is all noel says.

"If you wouldn't like to get punched again I suggest you shut up." I said rolling my eyes as I started the project

Few moments later..

"I don't get this shit." Noel said throwing the paper out of frustration.

"Love has the feeling when you feel all types of emotions. Like anger, sadness, frustration and happiness." I read out my paragraph. "How do you even know what love is?" He said raising up a eyebrow.

"Romace books and Netflix shows lots of them." I stated continuing to write down my thoughts.

"Psht seems like you have no social life." Noel remarked.

That lil sh-

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answer the call. "Hey so um someone gave me your n-" "sorry to cut your words off but if you're going to say 'oh rene I like you so much please be my sugar pie hunny bunch' then the answer is no." I said is a mocking tone.

"O-okay bye" the caller hung up. I know I'm a hypocrite for calling noel a asshole after what I did. But this is not the first time I got a call like that before.

Boys. The definition of thirsty lil humans who thinks they can get any peice of women they see.

I reject a lot of people's confessions.

At first I was nice about it and politely declined But now it happens every day and it gets tiring.

"Nevermind then." Noel said getting his paper and pencil to write down his thoughts about love.

"What?" I asked looking over at him with confusion written over my face.
"You must have a social life with all those boys swooning over you." He says rolling his eyes and continues writing.