ONE|Lab Partners

I sighed as I walked down this "amazingly educated" school called S.E.A. At this school you either get drunk, high, or pregnant. Me on the other hand minds my own business instead of interfering with peoples bullshit.

The bell rings and I hurriedly grab my belongings from my locker and scurry to class. Luckily I made it just in time and sat right next to one of my best friends. "Hey Timothèe" I said greeting my friend taking out my notebook and pencil. "Hey" he said not paying attention to me instead doodling something in his notebook.

"Whatcha doodling there" I said peeking at his notebook. "N-nothing move" he said nervously slightly pushing my head away. "Don't tell me you have a crush" I teasingly said snatching his notebook. "You bum give it back" Timothèe said reaching for his precious notebook.

"Oh does this say my one and beloved m-" "don't you dare finish that sentence" he said struggling to get his notebook. "Ok ok but you have to spill the tea when we get to lunch" I said handing his notebook to him. "Yea whatever" he said rolling his eyes.

Class started and the teacher started blabbering about the lesson. As I started falling asleep someone tapped on my shoulder. I lazily opened up my eyes and saw Timothèe staring at me with his eyes beaming of excitement. "What?" I said with a groggy voice. "We have partners for a project" he said nearly jumping put of his seat.

"And? She let's us choose are partners and you always choose me" I said rubbing my eyes sitting up. "No this time she assigned us partners" he said as if I had one brain cell.

"Huh? Them who's my partner?" I said scanning the room with my eyes. "I am" a deep voice said from behind me. I turned my head to only meet the one and only. Noel white.

"You got to be kidding me right?" I scoffed. I heard Timothée giggle next me. I sent him a glare and that made him shut it.

"Mrs?" I said raising my hand. "Yes Mrs. Fulliove?" She said walking over to my desk with her heels loudly clacking on the tiled floor. "I don't mean to be complicated but I can't work with him" i said pointing over to the muscular boy next to me.

"I don't care if you can work with him or not, work out whatever you both have going on and do the project" she sent me a glare walking back to her desk. "Out of all people I had to be partners with you" I mumbled to myself.

"So my house 9:00?" He said coming close to my face with his hot breath on my ear. Hot breath oh god he has hot breath.

"Not with that breath of yours, and who said we're going to your house?" I said raising a eyebrow at him. "I decided and come on we can have a a lil fun" he said cockily. "Listen I decide where we go and what we do on the project and sorry but I'm not one of those sluts who you can just easily sleep with." I said with gritted teeth.

"So that means I still have a chance to fuck you?" He said biting his bottom lip. "Your unreasonable" I said rolling my eyes placing my utensils in my bag.

...

A few minutes the later the bell ranged and everyone scurried to the lunchroom. As Timothée and I where walking we see noel sucking another girls face per usual.

"Psht how can any girl fall for a asshole like him?" I said speeding my pace up so I won't see another sight of him. "Wait up!" Timothée said trying to catch up with me.

We arrived in the cafeteria sitting down at our usual table. Timothée Laverine are the ones who usually sit at my table.

"So I heard you and the hottest boy in school are partners for a project" laverine said taking out her sci fi book.