SIX| Rain

...

It was pouring rain outside as i was asleep. My alarm went off, i woke up to turn it off and fell right back asleep. It was a school day but my comfy bed and fluffy pillows are more important than going to that hell hole of a school.

Hours later I woke up and yet again it was still raining. The soft droplets of rain falling onto flower pedals, the clouds turned into a pretty grey, the relaxing sound of soft rain. The day was perfect. I have literally love rain it's so relaxing and calm. I took out my phone to take pictures from my window. Photography is the way kids.

My pictures turned out aesthetically pleasing and i have to say I did a great job. I sent the pictures to my mom and got up to sit by my window. I grab my phone to dial Noel's number. After 2 rings he picked up. "Hey." He said breathing heavily. Was he running a marathon? oh my lord

"Were you running?" I snickered. "Why are you not at school?" Noel asked ignoring my comment. "It is raining and I don't want to go to school on my favorite rainy days." I said honestly. "Oh, well we need to finish our project." Noel said.
"Noel who are you on the phone with?" A girl on the other line said.

Who the fuck is that? His girlfriend? Why does he-

"Shh it's just Rene." He said annoyed. "I heard the rumors Noel." The girl said angrily. "What?" He asked surprised. "Your dating her aren't you?" The girl said as her voice cracked. "No no those rumors aren't true-" "Noel I'll see you when you get here." I said then hung up.

People have been waiting for Noel and I to date since freshman year. They claimed that Noel and I would look like a "cute couple" hashtag couple goals. I joke I joke.

I crawled back into my bed with my MacBook Pro to watch Netflix. 'My beautiful broken brain' was the documentary I'm watching. I cuddle up in my blanket all warm and cozy.

Few hours later

As I finish the 5th movie I watched I hear loud thundering. "Oh no." I mumbled hiding under my covers. My body shook uncontrollably. I'm scared of thunderstorms I know I know. You may think it's childish but people actually have a phobia over it.

Tears start to roll down my cheek uncontrollably. My phone rang but I was too scared to answer it. Then it ranged again I hurriedly grab my phone and answered the call. "Hello?" My voiced cracked. "Rene? Answer the goddamn door it's thundering outside." Noel said as rain was heard on the other line. "I-I'm scared." I said in a sob..

"What's wrong? Rene open the door!" I heard banging from downstairs. That just made my anxiety worse. "S-stop shit Noel I'm scared." I said shakily. "Im sorry but Rene open the door I'm worried to death." Noel said softly. My heart skipped a beat but we're going to ignore that.

"Don't worry about me go home." I said wiping away my tears. "Your scared and your crying, I'm not going home till I know your okay." He said as he continued to bang on the door. Why is he so worried about me? I'm fine I've always been fine. Rene fulliove handles shit on her own!

I hear the door unlock I slowly get from underneath my covers and walk downstairs. I feel a part of arms wrap around me and I quickly push away. "Rene it's me your fine." Noel said pulling me back onto his chest. I felt safe, I haven't felt safe in awhile. "How did you get in?" I asked looking up at him. "Paperclip." Was all that Noel said.

The thunder became louder and I became more fragile. I jumped onto Noel holding onto Noel's shirt. "It's okay." He comforted me drawing circles on my back with his finger. He leaded me to the couch with my head still on his chest. He started humming a song I was unfamiliar with but it calmed me down.

"Noel?" I said poking at his chest. "Hm?" He said looking down at me. "Thank you." I said yawning. "Rene are you turning soft on me?" Noel teased. "I still hate you Noel white now don't ruin the moment." And after that I fell asleep.

Next day

"Aw so cute." I heard my mom say. "Hm? Ma what are you doing? I said rubbing my eyes. My eyes went wide as I realize she took a picture of Noel and I. "Mom delete it!" I whined going over to her to snatch her phone but I miserably failed. "Your telling me the details later!" My mom shrieked which woke up Noel. "Rene what's wrong?" Noel quickly got up.

"Oh." He said making eye contact with my mother. "I'll be heading out then." He said quickly walking out the door. "Mom." I sighed walking upstairs leaving my mom dumbfounded.

I quickly text Noel to see if he got home safely. You ever heard of don't take my kindness the wrong way? I'm talking to you all. May I repeat myself I HATE NOEL WHITE

I received a text almost immediately saying 'I got home safely, are you worried about me? ;)' I left him on read because I'm not wasting my time responding to the stupid text.

Right after I turn my phone off I receive a call from Latherine? I guess i better answer it. "Hello-" "go on instagram now." Latherine demanded. I followed her directions, "what's going on-" "Noel has had a girlfriend for 5 years and she lived in Italy this whole time!" Latherine said angrily.

My heart it's aching. What is this feeling?

"Why are you telling me this?" I said trying to remain strong. "Your having sex with him while he has a girlfriend." Latherine said sternly. "I- what? Should I tell him we're not friends with benefits anymore?" I said confused.

"No you confront him to the whole school."

That's it for today's chapter! I literally wrote this while there was a thunderstorm. Noel and Rene had a little cute moment there huh? Is Rene sure about her hate towards Noel? Will she confront him about his girlfriend to the whole school? Don't forget to comment and vote!