Chapter 21 The Launch Begins

Location: Triskelion(Where the helicarriers are being held)

"We are in final launch sequence"

"We are go on guidance"

"All personnel to launch station, repeat all personnel to the launch station"

People flurried about, ready to start up everything, the hour was coming so quickly. And everyone knew it. Just above pierce was walking towards the entrance of the Head Quarters his eyes focused on the doors as he took long strides to reach them the members of the world security council all together now as they pushed open the doors to meet him. Now was the time, press smiles.

"And how was your flight here? Good I hope?" Pierce smiled as he looked at all the council men, and woman, his eyes trying to read their faces.

"Lovely, the ride from the airport not so much so" the only woman in the council smiled at him as they all began to walk down the hall causing pierce to nod a bit in understanding.

"Ah well....sadly S.H.I.E.L.D cant control everything!" Pierce laughs nervously almost looking at one of the men in the group as he scoffed at him.

"That includes captain America and the youngest Stark, how do you plan on protecting the people from them?" He man sneered almost at pierce as he just smiled a bit, though his eye twitches a bit in what seemed annoyance. Suddenly he brushed over the subject handing out pins for each council member clearing his throat.

"Hm well, these pins will give you unrestricted access, This facility is biometrically controlled" pierce muttered turning on his heel as each member placed the pin on their clothes. "Now if you'd follow me" pierce lead them through the building some more unaware to the events happening not to far from him as he lead the council members to the elevator.
_____________________
Your eyes stayed focused as you sat on the roof top to one of the buildings you knew from your information that was the security for project insight. Computer in lap your eyes focused on the numbers and letters flashing across the screen as you typed something in causing Steve to look over your shoulder a bit curiously.

"What are you doing?" Steve tilted his head to the side as you glanced at him before humming a bit.

"I'm causing a distraction for you to get in that room what do you think I'm doing?" You wanted to laugh as you kept your voice to a whisper before focusing back on as you watched your screen until heading voices.

"I've been parking there for two months"

"But it's his spot!"

"So? where's he been?"

"I think Afghanistan"

You weren't too interested in the conversation now as you looked back at Steve who seems a bit unimpressed for only a second causing you to sigh, so this was what tony meant by him being a little underwhelming sometimes, he really must have no clue how you did this.

"Tell Sam and Maria they can head in in 30 seconds just gotta do something" you muttered causing Steve to nod slowly pulling away from where he was peering over your side to press a finger to his ear piece gazing at the roof door.

"Clear in 30"

"Copy that"

Steve turned to look back at you as you seemed so engrossed in what you were doing before suddenly pressing a button causing a chorus of ow's to enter what you all could hear of these guys chat.

"Ow! What was that?!"

"Must be the dish I'll check it out"

Finally after the two agents spoke you closed your computer standing up nodding at Steve as he moves close to the door just as you noticed Maria and Sam coming to tag along now.