One

I was on my way to the airport to go back home to New York. I was in Sydney, Australia visiting my mom for a while because I hadn't seen her in a long time and I missed her. I currently live in New York with my dad. My parents divorced each other when I was about 13 years old. It isn't really that bad because I get to visit my mom in Australia when ever I want to. And as for my dad he is a very hard worker and he's rarely home but I don't really care because I'm usually at school or doing nothing. I was staying with my mom for 2 month only because it was summer break in New York so I don't have school to go to. So I decided to visit my mom in Australia as a vacation. I stayed with my mom until I had to return back home because school was gonna start soon. I'm 16 years old nearly turning 17 in October so I was allowed to go on the plane by myself.
But my mom was coming with me because she had something to do in New York with her job. So we had to take business class on the plane. We were seated separately but it was fine. I got a notification from twitter saying that Harley (aka Fresh) was coming to New York as well. I didn't expect to see him here at the airport so I didn't bother looking for him. I watch his streams occasionally, mostly only when I have time and I'm not doing anything. I find his voice really cute but I haven't really seen his face except for when he's taken pictures with fans.
My mom and I were going to be a little late but luckily we got there just in time so it was fine. I was looking for my seat, it was next to a boy that looked around my age. I didn't really get a good look at his face because I didn't want to make it obvious. I didn't say anything to him and neither did he, I'm not really a sociable person. I'm kinda shy and I hate talking in front of a big crowds so pretty much I don't like attention. I put my earphones in and I just listened to music having no intention to talk to him. While I was putting my earphones in I got another notification from twitter, good thing my phone was on silent because it would've been embarrassing if it wasn't. It was another notification from Harley, it said this "GUYS IM SITTING NEXT TO A GIRL AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD TALK TO HER HELP🥒". At first I was confused thinking it might be him I'm sitting next to but then I thought "maybe it's someone else". So I decided to reply saying "CALM DOWN DUDE just say hi". He didn't reply as always but it was fine because I wasn't really excepting a reply. I was looking through the comments and a lot of them said to talk to "her". About an hour and a half passed when suddenly the boy I was sitting next to said hi to me. I obviously replied.
Harley: hey
Y/N: hi
Harley: so what you planning on doing in New York
Y/N:oh um I live in New York so probably not much, I usually just stay home.
Harley: that's cool
Y/N: yea, and you? What do you plan on doing?
Harley: oh I'm here because I got invited from EPIC for the Fortnite World Cup thing
Y/N: oh yea I heard about that, oh and um by the way I know who you are
After I said that he didn't say anything. I was thinking "maybe he got embarrassed because of what he tweeted". It was silent for like ten minutes until he said...
Harley: so I'm guessing you saw what I tweeted
Y/N: yea I did, I even replied but you probably didn't even see it
Harley: oh really what's your username so I can follow you
Y/N: really?
Harley: yea you seem chill, maybe we can hang out or something
Y/N: yea for sure it's "your_username"
Harley: wait how old are you
Y/N: I'm 16 but I turn 17 in a couple of months
Harley: oh that's cool when's your birthday
Y/N: it's on the 13th of October (if that's not the date of your bday plz just go with it)
Harley: oOoh scary
Y/N: haha yea
Harley: this plane ride is gonna be so long
Y/N: oh I know, so if I fall asleep on you sorry in advance
Harley: oh no it's fine I'll probably be asleep too
We laughed and talked for like 10 minutes until I asked if we should watch a movie.
Y/N: hey do you want to watch a movie
Harley: yea let's watch a scary movie
Y/N: uhh ok
Harley: have you seen insidious 3
Y/N: no I've only seen the first two, I couldn't bring myself to watch the third one
Harley: ok good because I haven't seen it either
Y/N: wait I thought you hated scary movies
Harley: I don't know what you're talking about
Y/N: it's fine I don't really like them either
We started watching it and I was already closing my eyes because I was getting scared. Harley was also covering his eyes. I could tell a scary part was coming up so I was ready to cover my face with my hands.
Y/N: omg I don't want to see tell me what happens
Harley: noooo I don't want to see you tell me what happens
We both didn't end up watching that scary part, oh well. My eyes were getting heavy and sleepy but I still tried staying up to watch it. I couldn't stay up any longer so I fell asleep. I was leaning my head on Harley and fell asleep.
When I woke up I noticed that he had fallen asleep too. I didn't want to wake him up but when I reached for my phone to see how much longer we had till we land he woke up.
Y/N: oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up.
Harley: ugh how long till we land
I checked the time and we had 2 hours before we land
Y/N: 2 more hours
Harley: ohh do you want to watch another movie before we land
Y/N: yea sure
We decided to watch "ready player one". Since it wasn't a scary movie I was pretty excited to watch this movie because I haven't seen it yet.
Harley: have you seen this movie?
Y/N: no, have you?
Harley: yea its really good trust me you're gonna like it
We were watching the movie and me and him had gotten comfortable around each other. I noticed we were leaning on each other half way through the movie. I thought this was the kind of thing that only happens in book and movies but I guess not.
- - -
- -
-
Word count: 1205