Tour//Luca Schaefer-Charlton

Hey there beautiful people! Today I have a imagine that's requested by  @fhjdnsbdbd {Lizzie} and it's okay Luca❤️ I hope you enjoy this and if I get anything wrong I'm so sorry!

Disclaimer!!!!!: I DONT know how the tour thing works because me and my family spent our money to go see 5sos and Why Don't We so I'm never gonna be able to see tiktokers so I'm sorry if this is wrong!❤️❤️❤️

Description: You and your Boyfriend Luca went on tour with some other tiktokers and you two shared rooms with others and some things went CRAZY and odd...

🧸L̶i̶z̶z̶i̶e̶' P̶O̶V̶🧸

"Why does Zoey and Zoe sound the same but Joe and Joey are different?" Andre asked, making everyone look at him odd. Andre, Rex, Luca, and I were all sharing a room.

"That's a good question, Andre!" Luca says, rubbing his temples, confused. I laugh and just shrug. Rex just looks at Andre weird.

I was laying on mine and Luca's shared bed while he was fixing his hair in the little mirror that was propped up on the sink in the bathroom. Andre and Rex was on the phones.

I feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up and see I'm getting a call from, 'Dylan Hartman🌟'

I pick it up and walk on the balcony as everyone just looks at me confused, I said nothing. I close the door and start,

"Hey Lizzie, sorry to bother you and all but I just wanted to know when you and the boys are coming." His voice said over the phone. I smile and say, "In like 10minutes. Why?"

"The little meet and greets are starting in 20minutes and since you have more followers then everyone you need to come earlier so you can get everything ready, merch, posters and everything of yours.

"Okay, I'll probably head over earlier than the guys. Well me and Luca might head over earlier. I'll talk to you later Dyl, love ya buddy." I smile.

"Love you too loser! Bye!" He says and quickly hangs up. I laugh and call my twin brother, Jacob Day,

I'm too lazy soo...

"Hey Siri, call Loser."

"Calling "Loser😂🤠" with a laughing emoji and a cowboy emoji.

Ring Ring.

"Hey loser. Where are you?" I ask Jacob. "I'm at the place waiting for your slow self." I playfully roll my eyes and say, "okay loser, see you in 10."

-

I walk back in and everyone looks at me. "My brother is there waiting for us and I need to go earlier.. Someone come with me."

"You're my girlfriend so, im coming with you!" Luca says, picking you up making Andre and Rex playfully gag. I laugh and Luca puts me down. I was wearing something causal. Luca didn't like me wearing anything revealing (cough cough Dani Cohn)

I'm wearing black ripped pants and a black tank top with white slip on vans. I grab my things and we say bye to them.

"How far of a drive is is, baby?" Luca asks me, looking at me. "It's like a 5minute drive." He nods and we call a Uber.

-

"Thank you." I give the driver $20 and me and Luca head inside where everyone is. "BESTIE!" I hear someone yell. I look behind me and see Payton. Payton Moormeier.

"WEIRDO!" I yell back and laugh. Payton ran to me and hugged me, I've known Payton for at least 2years now and we only met in reality like 6times so when ever we meet again it's always amazing.

We hug until Luca clears his throat, I pull away and say, "I have to go, I'll see you guys in like 10minutes!" I say giving Luca a kiss on the cheek and running to where my assistant was.

"Hey Lizzie, finally you're here."  "Yeah sorry, Jade."

She smirks and nods. "You'll have about 30fans in the room at a time because I know you have a little bit of social anxiety so, go to your room and get your makeup on!" I nod and run to my dressing room and get my makeup done and hair curled a little. I change into this.

I walk out and see all the creators including Luca standing where they are gonna meet their fans

I walk out and see all the creators including Luca standing where they are gonna meet their fans. I smile and go to mine.

The meet and greet starts and everyone comes.

"Hey!" I say, smiling. She smiles back and says, "congrats on 8million, Lizzie!" I thank her and we take pictures. Duck faces, funny faces, smiling, sad faces, angry faces, ect. Everyone you can think of I did. I was having the time of my life.

-

The meet and greet was over and everyone left. Me and Luca head into my dressing room and hug.

"You look cute in the outfit." I smile and look down at my body in it. "Just wish the shirt was longer, you're mine and only I can see those." I smile and kiss him.

"Yes you are."

I kiss him softly and he kisses back.

"He- oh! Sorry. I just wanted to say we are heading back to the hotel if y'all want to come.." Rex says, busting in my dressing room. Me and Luca stop and nod. I turn off all the lights and everyone leaves.

Bye, Bye Cali. Till next time❤️