Jealous//Mason Gaines{REQUESTED}

Hey there! Thank you to @DaddyMarais98{Reece} for requesting a imagine on Mason. Also have y'all like noticed all the Mason imagines have been sexual😂 I do get it, Mason is a hot ass guy but like DAMB!😂 hope ya enjoy this book Reece!💕 also sorry this sucks, I hate writing smuts because it's kinda weird and kinda bad too😂❤️

Description: You and Mason were at one of Mason's friends party and you were dancing with some people, someone grabbed you and Mason came to the rescue.:)

Kind: Cute and dirty.

Word Count: 1257💕

💫 ʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ 💫

"Come on, Reece. You have to come, it'll be so much fun and you can finally loose your v-card{Sorru if you don't have yours😂🤷🏼‍♀️}!" I roll my eyes and grab my drink. We were in our shared little house. Yes, me and my 18 year old bestie, Alexia, share a house. It's only one floor and it has 3rooms and 2bathrooms so it's not bad at all. We have 2 German Shepherds: Jack and Conner. I asked her if we could name them Jack and Jack but she said no... sadly.

"What if I don't want to loose my v-card.." I say, obviously I want to loose it I'm just scared.

"Come on! Don't lie, everyone one wants to loose theirs, and Mason is gonna be there." Alexia says, watching me walk around the medium sized kitchen.

Ugh. Mason is my friend that I have a crush on and she knows which is VERY bad. Trust me, she'll tell!

"Also! Everyone can and NEEDS to find someone to love. You haven't dated in like 5 years." She says.

"I haven't dated in 5years because boys are a waist of time and they are just gonna rule our lives. Besides last time I had a boyfriend he turned out to like my fuckin' mother. That's sad." I say, making a gagging noise at the last part She giggles and shrugs.

"True. I haven't dated in 2 years because my boyfriend cheated on me with my friend."

"Ouch."

-

Now, 10minutes later me and Alexia are sitting in the couch, watching "13 Reasons Why." . Cuddled in covers and cuddling with pillow cause we are sad people. Lonely, I should add there!

"Soo... will you go?"

"N-." She cuts me off saying, "You might find the right one, Reece.. You never know! Also the V-Card thing too." She winks and I roll my eyes.

"When does it start?"

"In a hour. So 6. It ends at 9." She says, waiting for my answer. I nod and say, "Fine.. let's go get ready." She squeals and jumps up. Jack and Conner bark and look at Alexia weirdly. I laugh and we head to our rooms and get ready.

-