Jealous//Lewis Sharp{REQUESTED}

Hey there! So this was requested by @ashleydorina and she wanted me to use {Y/N} instead of her name which I was be glad to use. I hope you enjoy this imagine and have a good day/night!

Description: You and Ethan have been dating and y'all went from England to California, Hollywood. You him and his twin brother, James. You and Lewis was walking together and another tiktoker hits on you just to get on his nerves.. What's gonna happen next?

~Your POV~

"Come on {Y/N} and James, we're gonna be late!" Lewis said, sounded like he was getting on his last nerves.

"I'm brushing my teeth, give me a second!" James said, spitting and then turning off the light.

"I'm tying my shoes." I say, finishing my last shoe and walking over to my boyfriend who's standing beside the door of our hotel, waiting for me and James.

"Okay, we are all done, let's head to Vidcon." I say, starting to walk out the door.

-( I don't know what they do there so I'm going to put in some stuff that I think they should do or something.)

"I need every tiktok creator to the 'GATE 1' gate, please." Someone says over the intercom.

All of us walk to where we see everyone. I get stoped by a hand on my shoulder, I turn around.

"Hi! I'm Ethan, are you {Y/N} ?" Ethan says, smiling at me.

This is Ethan!

"Hi Ethan and yes I am {Y/N}!" I say, smiling right back at him

"It's so nice to meet you and you are Lewis right?" He says, looking at Lewis.

Lewis wraps a arm around my waist. He nods and says,

"Yes, her boyfriend." He says, lightly bitting his lip.

"How are you, Ethan?" I say, trying to be nice other like Lewis.

"I'm great, thanks for asking! How are y'all?" He said, nicely.

"You're welcome and I'm doing fantastic and so is Lewis. We have to go but I'll for sure love to hang out!" I say. As I said that I could feel the tension in his grip.

I smile and start bursting out into laughter and shortly after so does Ethan. Lewis looks at us confused.

"I already know Ethan, Ethan's my cousin." I say laughing and see Lewis' face go soft.

"Dude, that was so amazing!" Ethan says laughing.

I hug Lewis and kiss his cheek. I look over at James to see him eating chips.

"Really, James?" I say, laughing.

"What?" He says, innocently.

We all laugh and continue on with our day, meeting amazing fans and people giving me and Lewis fan arts of us. Gave little shoutouts. Everything was the best.

I love this boy so much and his smile. Everything.

I love him so much.