Distraction//Mason Gaines{REQUESTED}

Hey beautiful people I have another requested imagine and this was requested by @Noookie2x {Queen} and I hope you like this!:)❤️ - Kylee🤠

Kind: Dirty and Cute

Settings: His room and his parents are home:)

Description: Mason never gets off of fortnite and today you are GONNA make it stop. ;)

💫Queen's POV💫

I walk in Mason's house I'm a black tank top, black ripped pants/shorts and some slides. Casual look, not cute but yeah. I put my car keys on the counter and yell,

"Babe." No response. I say again but a little louder,

"Babe!" Still no response.

"Oh come on!" I hear him yell, from his room. He is always playing Fortnite and never hangs out with me. We live 1 hour away and I'm not gonna just walk back out. I came here to spend time with him and not watch him play Fortnite for hours and hours.

I grab a water from the fridge and walk to his room. Siting there, headphones on and his controller in hand.

"Babe?" I say, standing in the door frame. His eyes still glued on the screen.

"You fucker!" I hear a familiar voice yell. Anthony. Anthony Reeves. I smile and roll my eyes, playing with Elmo and Anthony.

They all laugh..

"Babeee!" I say, dragging the 'E'.

"Hold on, guys..." Mason says, taking off his headset.

"What Queen? I'm trying to play Fortnite." As he says that I roll my eyes.

"I drove a hour just to see and spend time with you! At least give me a little attention, Mason!" I say, higher than my normal voice. He frowns and says,

"I'm sorry babe." He says, standing up and walking towards me. He picks me up, having a football player as a boyfriends isn't bad at all..

I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his lips. He smiles in the kiss and rubs my back.

"Where are your parents?" I ask, looking in his eyes. He says, "They are at a club, I think." I smile.

"I missed you." He says, sitting on the bed, straddling his waist. "I missed you too, babygirl." I smile and shivers do throughout my body. Yes, I get tingles. Mostly because his low voice.

I kiss his lips. He smiles in the kiss and holds my waist.

I push him down and smirk.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Dirty Warning!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I kiss his cheek then go down to his neck. I kiss all around until I feel his grip my waist harder. I smirk as I find his sweet spot. I suck harshly on it and wrap my hands in his hair. He lifts his head back and softly moans.

"Fuck, babe." He groans. I giggle and lightly kiss his collar bone and jaw line. I hear my phone go off. I look confused and grab it.

"iMessage:
Mom: Can you tell Mason I said hi and thank you baby and have a good day.❤️"