The Search for The Last Ender Pearl

[After the attack at the palace, the Order of the Stone was devastated, they were feeling guilty for not being able to prevent all those deaths, no one spoke about it for days, they were making researchs for the last Ender Pearl, know as the Ender Pearl of Hatred, and they were desperated to do so]

Axel: So...does anyone knows where the last pearl is?

Ivor: No one knows, when the Admin known as Fred left it here, he never made a map or even left a clue to be found, it's like...it never existed

Jesse: And what about the Blaze Rods? Do we know anything of them?

Radar: We know nothing about them!

Olivia: Except that they need all the three Ender Pearls, and they already have two!

Petra: [arrives at Jesse's treehouse,were they're all reunitedHey guys, i brought someone who might know where's what were looking for!

Jack: Hello fans!!

Nurm: Meh!

Everyone [except Aiden]: Jack and Nurm!

Aiden: Who?

Jesse: He's a famous adventurer, we met him when the Admin was a problem, and Nurm is his partner of adventures.

Jack: Yeah that's me! No wonder why they call me the definition of AWESOME!

Petra: Aaaaannd he's still the same...

Jack: So, what mess did you guys got in this time? Did you open another secret key to unleash an ancient villain who wants to be your friend?

Jesse: A biker gang known as the Blaze Rods are after three ancient Ender Pearls that can bring The Admin back from the tomb, they already have two, but no one knows where the last Ender Pearl is located!

Jack: Oh...now that's serious, The Admin was pretty hard to defeat the first time, it's gonna be harder to beat him a second time!

Petra: Which is why we need you, you are the only one who can discover the Ender Pearl's location!

Jack: Me? But i don't know where that Pearl is, i mean, i've heard of it before...but-

Jesse: What did you heard?

Jack: Well, i'm not so sure, but i know that it's located in an abandoned island near the coast, the island's name is...Dead man's squall i think... no one set foot on that island for like...a loooonnnnng time ago.

Ivor: Well, Harper told me that a friend of hers, an archaeologist, went to that island a long time ago, his name was Doctor Yost i think, he went there to map the area, but he never returned...

Petra: Now that's creppy...

Jesse: C'mon guys, we've seen worse,besides, what choice do we have? If the Blaze Rods are heading to that island, we should go too!

Olivia: But how are we gonna get there? The island is right in the middle of the ocean...

Jack: You guys can take my personal ship, me and Nurmy here used that piece of junk in great adventures, it would be cool to use it once again.

Jesse: Then let's go!

[They head to the docks were the ship was anchored, and set sails to the island]

Petra: Man, i never thought i would set foot on a ship to go to an ancient possibly deadly island!

Jesse: Don't get to excited, we need to be fast in that island, whatever is there, it's not good!