"Missed you too Em." He mumbled, exhaling through his nose as he closed his eyes momentarily.

Emma pulled back from him and I continued to stand by the doorway awkwardly.

Emma gave me a look.

"Hey Gray, so...how're you feeling?" I asked, internally cringing at the tone of my voice.

His darker eyes moved to meet mine and I swallowed slowly, feeling vulnerable as he stared at me for a good amount of seconds.

"Better, how are you?" He replied, a smile playing on the corner of his lips and I almost sighed in relief.

"Good, good, really good." I responded and he chuckled a little.

"That's good, how was the trip?" He asked.

"It was really beautiful there and the people were so sweet!" Emma explained and Grayson nodded his head as he listened.

"What about the trip there? Did anything exciting happen on the boat ride? Sex on the sea by any chance?" He pressed.

Emma's posture tensed a little and she snuck a glance at me, her face starting to turn a little red.

I couldn't help the smirk that came across my face, remembering exactly what had happened on the boat ride there.

After we made love for the first time, not including when we were drunk at a party and just fucked, there were seven more times throughout the whole week-long trip.

The second time was on the way there after we had gone for a morning swim on the boat.

The third time was in my hut I was staying in.

The fourth time was at night in the ocean when we had free time.

The fifth time was in her hut she was staying in.

The sixth time was in a tropical restaurant's bathroom.

And the seventh time was on the boat ride back, after I needed help properly cleaning a spot on my lower back that I couldn't reach from where I had gotten stung by a small jellyfish.

"You guys did fuck, didn't you?!" Grayson exclaimed, snapping me back into reality as my eyes widened.

"Tell the whole neighborhood why don't you?!" I said, throwing my arms up in exaggeration.

"Ethan." Emma warned, clearly embarrassed that I admitted to Grayson's question.

"Who made the first move? It was probably yo–wait no, was it my little innocent Emma?!" Grayson asked excitedly.

"Mhm." I responded, raising my eyebrows at the memory.

"Ethan!" Emma raised her voice.

"Was it good?" Grayson pressed, wiggling his eyebrows.

As I opened my mouth to speak Emma shot me a death glare.

"Say a single fucking word and I will make sure you can never have children." She threatened and my mouth snapped shut on it's own as I put my hands up in mock surrender.