THIRTY EIGHT

Emma

The Hot Tub

"Emma." Ethan spoke, his voice seeming to waver slightly. My knee didn't move from where it was between his legs.

"Ethan." I breathed out, my eyes flicking away from my phone on the table & down to meet his once brown eyes that were now a darker shade of green. The bubbles in the hot tub turned off suddenly, leaving the room silent as the water rippled slightly around us.

"I don't–" He started & I cut him off, leaning down to press my lips against his. His breath hitched & his hands still hovered in the water for a moment before he gave in. He pressed his lips a bit hard against mine & his hands moved down to my hips, just resting there. I moved my hands to his hair, twisting my fingers into the dark strands & tugging lightly. He gasped softly against my lips, only deepening the kiss.

I sank down into the water & straddled his lap for better access, causing a small grunt to escape him, almost sounding like he didn't like that action. He broke apart from the kiss & slowly opened his eyes, his eyebrows knitting together in conflict.

"If we keep going, I don't think I'll be able to stop." He muttered & my stomach did a flip, a lump forming in my throat at the tone of his voice. I slowly swallowed, licking my lips a little shakily.

"Then don't." I whispered, causing his darkened eyes to snap up & meet mine. His lips parted as he let out a small, shaky breath & I could tell he was trying to hold himself back.

"Okay." He finally let out, nodding slowly. A soft smile spread across my lips & I ducked my head down slightly, catching his lips in a passionate kiss. He kissed back with just as much meaning & I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. I moved one of my hands to his cheek & twisted the other one back into his damp hair, wanting something to hold onto.

His lips felt full & smooth against mine, our noses slightly clashing together as the kiss started to turn lustful & more desperate. My fingers gripped the dark strands of hair underneath them & tugged harder than before, a deep moan spilling out of his lips that were pressed against mine.

I pulled away then, catching my breath as I stared into his eyes lustfully. His adam's apple bobbed up & down with eagerness as he breathed heavily, his gaze flicking down to my lips for a moment.

"Let's go back to the room." He muttered & I nodded, in a daze as we stood up & got out of the hot tub.

I grabbed my phone & towel, Ethan doing the same before we were practically running down the hallway. Hot water dripped onto the purple-carpeted floor as we stumbled to my room's door, quickly scanning the room key.

As soon as we entered the room we tossed our things onto the floor & Ethan quickly pressed his still hot body against my own, his large hands going under my thighs. I took the hint & wrapped my arms around his neck as I jumped up, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. He groaned lowly as my crotch pressed against his & my back was slammed against the door to the room as he stepped forward.

Before I could process the excitement of what was happening, his plump lips were back on mine, no longer being as gentle. The kiss was full of pure lust & desire, one of my hands moving to drag down his bare & toned chest as our tongues brushed together. At one point I felt one of his hands leave from under my left thigh, the sound of the lock on the door behind me clicking.

I pulled away from the deep kiss to let some oxygen into my lungs & suddenly felt Ethan trailing kisses down my jaw. I tilted my head to the side subconsciously, giving him more room as he moved his head down to begin sucking dark marks into my neck. His teeth then slightly dug into my sweet spot at the base of my neck & I moaned loudly, throwing my head back against the door. I could feel his smirk against my collarbones & I moved my hand away from his chest, instead grabbing him by his hair & pulling his head up to crash our lips together again.