"Hey, cool down.", Moonbyul gasped. "I was just...suggesting.", she added.

"You've been suggesting that shit for almost a year, Byul!", you said and stood up, grabbed your coffee before leaving Moonbyul and her salad.

"I don't want to hear about this issue again.", with that you walked away and left the dumbfounded Moonbyul.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"How's your wife?", Hoseok asked as he sipped on his coffee. Hyunwoo shook his head and gave him a smile. At the beginning of the marriage, it was okay for Hyunwoo to talk about his wife with his friends. But as times flew, he doesn't think that it was okay anymore. Especially your attitude.

He wondered where did he got wrong?

"Still the same.", he said and looked down, trying to avoid the gaze that his friends gave him.

He was deadlocked. He wasn't sure what he should do to fix their marriage. He almost did everything and nothing was working out. You're still being cold towards him and sometimes ignored him. All he wanted is you to see that he was waiting for you, to be that somebody that could be the happiness and light in your life.

"Do you know how strong you are right now?", Hyungwon asked and all Hyunwoo could do is chuckled. To think that question again, he also wondered how strong he was.

"You have no idea, Hyunwoo.", Hoseok added and Hyunwoo just shrugs.

"This is not something that I wanted to proud off, guys. I am not proud of what happen to me.", Hyunwoo looked away. "I don't think that she see me as a husband because she sometimes looked at me as if I'm her enemy.", he sighed.

"Have you ever thought about a solution?", Changkyun asked and earned some looks from the elders.

"I did, Changkyung. I really did. I did almost every possible solution that it could be but nothing work out.", Hyunwoo replied.

"How about....", Changkyun paused.

"...and what is that?", Hoseok asked. He had a bad feeling about something that the youngest might say.

"A divorce?", he said and two slaps from both Hoseok and Hyungwon.

"We're trying to save a marriage here, kid. Not to ruin one!", Hoseok hissed. His feeling was right when he felt bad about the suggestion.

"It's okay, Hoseok.", he paused and looked over Changkyun which earned shocking looks from the three of them. "He got a point."

"What?! Are you serious?", Hyungwon asked, still in shock.

"Just in case.", Hyunwoo said. "If she isn't happy with me, what can I do? Plus, there's no point to keep her around me.", he added.

"I did try my best to keep the marriage but she's not.", Hyunwoo lowered his gaze.

"But, Hyunwoo. You better figured other things out. Things might worked out better and divorce isn't the best option, yet.", Hoseok said.

"I'll try my best."

A month has passed since the conversation that Hyunwoo had with his friends. He acted natural and normal, like nothing happen. He wanted to give you more time and space but he too think that the time and space he had gave to you was enough.

He had enough.

It's almost ten in the evening but Hyunwoo wasn't sleepy yet. He was watching television, his favorite show while waiting for you to come home. When the clocked showed almost past ten, he heard someone unlock the door from outside. Knowing who it was, he slowed down the volume and waited you to come in.