Cold Guy PART III

Start from the beginning

"Straight to the point, I don't have so much time.", Shownu glares the principal and he could only nods his head.

"This little girl who is currently under your care was caught fighting with these girls.", the principal started and Shownu looked at all of them, one by one including you who had been looking down ever since he came.

"I hope you will take this seriously, Mr. Son.", he said and Shownu nods his head.

"Since this is the first time, of course I want it to be the last time. All of you wouldn't be suspended but however, you had detention for a month.", he said and you heard small whining from the girls while you could only nods your head.

The meeting was over and you glad that those parents weren't like how they potrait in some local drama you've watched. All of you were released earlier than other students and you are going home to Shownu. He didn't speak to you right after the meeting is over, make you wondering if he really mad at you for making trouble in school.

As soon you both arrived at his car, he quickly get in but you were standing at the side of his car, still not getting in. Notice that you hadn't get into the car, he rolled down the window.

"Get in.", his voice was deadly serious. It was the same like the night he had safe you.

Slowly, you open the door and get in. Closed the door and put on the seat belt before looking forward. You're scared to look at Shownu right now.

This is so scary. You thought.

He then drove off from the school. However, the route that he had took wasn't familiar to you but you didn't dare to ask where is he going to bring you. You secretly looked at him and he was so serious.

After a few minutes, the car had finally stopped. You looked around and saw a mini amusement park. You turned and look at Shownu but he already get off from his car. You had been really wanted to go to this kind of place because Lotte World is too much for you. This is more than enough.

However, you were still in the car because of confusion.

Why did he bring me here? You thought.

Suddenly the door was opened from outside and there's Shownu standing by your side. He bent down to take off your seat belt.

"Come out now.", he said and now his voice sounds more calm than before. With all those confusion in your head, you slowly get off from the car and Shownu mentioned to leave your bagpack inside of the car.

"Aren't you suppose to be happy?", he suddenly asked when he gets no reaction from you. You turned to him and gave him a questioning look.

"You look so sad just now. That's why I brought you here.", he said and you gaped at him.

"I thought you're going to bring me home and scold me.", you said, half-whispered which made him chuckled. He came closer and hugs you.

"Look, I may be an asshole but I'm not that kind of asshole, okay.", he paused. "You were sad and I'm suppose to make you happy.", he added.

"But, I made troubles..."

"Changkyun had told me everything.", he said. Quickly, you pulled away and gave him a horror look. He laughed and said, "Please don't give me that look."

"What did he said to you?", you shrieked. You had told him to not tell Shownu about it and you also refuse to tell him anything.

"About those girls.", he paused. "But Changkyun said you never fights back no matter what they did. What made you feel like fighting, today?", he asked.

"They talk bad...about you. I don't like it.", you looked down.

"Look at me, don't look down.", he said and you slowly looked up. "What did they said?"

"They said...you are a scum, just like me."

"That's my girl!", he smiled proudly as he hugs you again.

"I fight back because they talks bad things about you."

"But please fight for yourself next time. Okay?", he said and you nods. "If you need to beat them up into a pulp, just do it. I don't mind.", he added.

"But that against the rules.", you said.

"Who cares?", he laughed and you could only smile.

"Come on, let's get inside.", he said as you both walked hand in hand.

"I know I haven't take you to any date before and I'm sorry for that.", he paused. "Let this be our first date, okay? Please smile a lot. Will you?", he added.

"Will do!", you smiled at him and he ruffled your hair.

"Oppa...", you calls him. As he turned, you quickly tiptoed and peck on his lips.

"I love you. Thank you so much.", you said and gave him the biggest smile you had ever had.

Well, he maybe the most coldest guy that you have ever met but he's the second most caring guy you have ever had after you father. You just glad that you meet him. To be forever with him might be to much but let's just say you wanted your last breath to be with this cold guy.