chapter twenty two

Começar do início

"Who the f*ck is that concerned student?!"

"Daryll!" pigil ko sa lalaki ng tumayo na nga siya sa kinauupuan niya, at nakalabas ang kamao na parang handang sirain ang mesa sa harapan namin. Mabuti na lang at sumunod siya sa'kin at umupo muli. I etched a smile on my face to let the dean continue, however, Daryll looked horrified after seeing that.

"As I was saying, a concerned student had told me that you two had been recently doing sexual activities inside the school."

I was going to speak, but it seems like the words didn't come out. I know I was doing it, but I stopped. Since Royals happened, I totally forgot about the idea of guys. And as for Daryll, even if he doesn't want to admit it, stopped when he got attracted to Allison.

"How did that happen?" Daryll was the one to ask for me.

"A witness apparently confessed this, and is facing the same situation like the both of you. I also have evidences to support the case, provided by the student."

We didn't waste time and took the envelope that contained the evidences of our activities. Seeing the pictures though, I couldn't help but be impressed by the angles of the stolen shots of me with different guys. Same goes with Daryll, with different girls. There was no evidence of the actual thing happening, most of them are pictures of us kissing.

Aba, buti na lang 'di pa nakuhang I-blur ang mukha ko.

Somehow, I got curious with the shots. There were angled so perfectly that you'll know that the person who took the shot is hiding somewhere and knows where I go. But, one crucial thing was, there's this distinct differences with the set of pictures: one is that it is shot far away, two is shot a little close to us and third are shots that are super close, but the image quality is very similar to a CCTV camera.

So, it must had be done by certain different people.

"Who is this... student, may I ask?" I didn't hesitate to shoot back a question since in the back of my head, I was guessing who did this.

"I can't tell. For the-"

"Unang-una, Mr. Mendez, alam na ng taong iyan kung sino kami. I mean, it's very unfair kung siya lang ang nakakaalam samin. I think it's fair if we know who this person is."

"But you two aren't going to answer?"

"Huh?" sabay kaming nagulat ni Daryll.

"Is this true?"

The big question was already dropped. Despite the cold air inside the room, my hands were very sweaty and clammy. It is the big bomb question, that I couldn't decipher whether to answer or deny. Dahil totoo naman talaga.

But things changed. If we do it, both of us are no longer students of Asplund. The old Alexid would've liked it, but now, I fear it. I was losing to a fight with those *ssholes. Funny how everything changed just because I am now with Royals.

And I'm never regretting being a member.

"Alexid, is this true? Daryll?"

Daryll was gritting his teeth, his eyes avoiding the dean. Despite of his anger, he knows what he's dealing with. Wala kaming mai-deny dahil totoo. Our faces in the pictures are there, crystal clear, and even if we deny it, they would have to check if they were. Mapapahiya lang kami kung ipaglalaban pa namin iyong ganoong walang kakwenta-kwentang kasinungalingan.