18 |Family

Flashback...

I go downstairs cause I heard some glass shattered.

As I go downstairs I saw my mom and dad fighting...again.

This time I saw my dad raise his hand up and form it into a fist and punch mom in the stomach.

My eyes widen I cover my mouth with my hand and tears are forming in my eyes.

As I look at scene in front of me as dad keep beating up mom.

I ran upstairs and go to my parent room and open my dad closet and get a gun.

I go down stair again and my dad look at me and stop beating up my mom.

And he look at my hand that I have his gun.

"Minju why do you have my gun put that down instantly!" My dad said.

"STOP BEATING UP MOM PLZ I THOUGHT WE HAVE A PERFECT FAMILY BUT I WAS WRONG AND  WHEN MOM IS AT WORK YOU THOUGHT I DONT KNOW THAT YOU BRINGING YOUR MISTRESS HERE AT HOME!" I yelled and point my gun at him.

And he raised both of his hand.

"Minju put that gun down please." he pleadingly said.

I thought I have a perfect family a father that will love his wife and daughter until the end who will never cheat and argue with his wife...but...I'm wrong so damn wrong.

I shakily holding my gun pointing at him.

Tears started streaming down to my cheeks.

I closed my eyes and aimed the gun. 

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes widen I thought my father is the one I shot but the one I shot is...my mom.

I slowly let go the gun from my hand.

My mom the one who support me. The one who loved me with all her heart. The one who light my day up after a tiring day. 

Now...

she's gone.