9 | Jealousy

🐸Minju POV🐸

This goddamn son of a bitch!

As I look at Chaewon talking to Daniel one of the popular guys in the school and I heard from Yena that this motherfucking guy is a player I want to get in between them and kick Daniel in the balls.

I just stood there looking at them and me and Chaewon are going to go have some ramyeon but this guy this fucking guy is in the way!

And Kang Daniel is part of the student council.

Wait is this the feeling of being jealous?

Wait is he holding her hand oh hell no don't touch her soft hand!

Then when they finish talking I finally go towards Chaewon and I held her hand and quickly leave inside the room.

"Hey Chaewon..." I called her and she look at me.

"Hmm..." she hummed.

"You know that Kang Daniel is a player right?" I said to her.

"Yeah I know he a player I heard it from Yujin he look a good guy but when you get to know him he a player." She said.

"Don't go near him Chaewon when I first him I already know there something weird." I said and I held her hand very tight.

"Hey Minju can I ask you something?" Chaewon ask and I hummed in response.

"Are you...jealous?" She ask and I look at her.

"Eh what do you mean Chaewon?" I ask her and she goes infront of me..

"I notice when me and Daniel are talking I took a peek on you and I see you have this grumpy face and when he held my hand I look at your face once again and your face is so scary hehe." She said and I just look away.

"Hey Minju are you jelaous?" She said in teasing tone and her face is so close to mine and I blush.

"N-no why would I be jealous?" I said.

"You sure?" Then she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Then my face became redder.

"I-I'm not jealous." I saod amd she just give me a teasing look and unwrapped her arms around my neck.

"Okay if you say so let's go have ramyoen now!" She said  and held my hand and walked I look at her and smiled.

Okay I admit I was jealous...

_____________________

IM SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ONE MONTH NOW IM SORRY!

I hope you enjoy the chapter and your author here is gonna turn 13 on May 14 yehet hehe!