11 | Unknown message and feelings

❤Chaewon POV❤

As we got home Minju go to my room since we sharing room together.

"hey Minju don't take too long in my room okay I'm going to change some clothes to okay?" I said and she nod and quickly go to my room.

I just smiled and sat on the sofa I heard my phone buzzed as I get my phone from my pocket it's a message from a person that I don't know.

Unknown

: stay away from my Minju or else you don't know what might happen to you...

I was shocked at the message that sent me from this person.

What is her/his relationship with Minju?

"Chaewon." I heard Minju called me as I turned my head around I met Minju face...oh god her face is so close with me.

My face turn red as a tomato and Minju noticed it and chuckled and pat my head.

"hehe you're so cute." aish this idiot.

 "yeah, yeah I'm going to change my clothes now and Minju can you go to the grocery store and buy some ingredients for dinner?" I said and she nod and go out.

I smiled and go to my room and changed some clothes.

🐸Minju POV🐸

I finish buying grocery for our dinner and I smiled and started walking.

Hmm but there is a question that always appear on my mind.

What is this feeling?

The feeling that you feel butterflies in your stomach and when you hear her name being mention you always blushed and smile and this is weird this things always happened when I'm with Chaewon.

I smiled.

"so this is what you called love." hehe I think I will have to sort this feeling out and court her.

Then i quickly go home.