12 | Cousin and jealous Chaewon

+Minju POV+

As the sun rised I quickly sat up from the bed and look at my side and Chaewon wasn't there.

Then I took my phone and I saw a message from Chaewon that she left early because the student council need her help.

I fixed the bed and quickly go downstairs I go to the kitchen and I saw at the table that's their already food settled and their's a note as I took the note and read it.

Hey I made food for you I know you can't cook and I don't want you to burn the house down so there and be grateful that I cook for you, you dumb frog.

-Chaewon

And I chuckled and sat on a chair and started eating the food that Chaewon cooked for me.

I washed the dish and quickly take a bath and put on my clothes and leave the house.

After 15 minutes of walking I finally arrive at school aish I'm late for class welp I will just roamed around.

"Minju?" I heard somebody called my name as I turned around.

"Hyewon?" I said in shocked then I saw her smile.

"How ya doing my couz?" she said and I just gave her a soft smile.

"Fine and all that." I said.

"Hey do you know that I'm a new student here can you lead me to my classroom?" she ask and I sighed and  decided to help her.

And as I was leading her to her classroom.

"KIM MINJU WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR CLASSROOM!?" oh shit as me and Hyewon turned our head around it's Chaewon.

"Oh hey Chaewon!" I said shit I'm dead.

[Hyewon POV]

Ohh that Kim Chaewon hehe.

If you're all  wondering why I know her I transferred here just to help the principal to get them to be together hehe because since first year she know that Kim Minju is destined to be with Kim Chaewon and I want to transferred here because it's closed to a bakery so I can buy some cakes.

And pretty sure my cousin here have the confidence to confess to her hmm I will just make Chaewon jealous just for once hehe.

I wrapped my arms around Minju arm and look at Chaewon.

"Darling who is she?" I said and I can feel Minju looking at me with a disgusted face.

"What are you doing Hyewon!?" Mnju said an d she try to push me off.

And I look at Chaewon face she has a death glare wooh damn you're so scary girl.

"Okay darling bye bye~" And I kiss Minju on the cheek oh my god later I will barf yuck yuck and I quickly leave the two.

+Minju POV+

...KANG FUCKING HYEWON I WILL KILL YOU LATER!!!