Unknown to the rest of the town inhabitants, the beast was now awake. He had already recouped all his dark powers back previous night. He wanted to contact all the other alphas of the globe yesterday itself but then he pondered that it would be better if he awaits till today. He and his wolf both were getting restless, they desired to meet their sweet little mate. So after he got all his powers back he shifted into his wolf form and followed her scent. He came to a halt when he saw her standing in the balcony, admiring the stars. Oh how beautiful she looked. So fragile and so innocent. His wolf wanted to grab his beautiful mate and take her to his castle. He wanted to make love to her senselessly and mark her. He controlled his wolf as he knew it was not the right time. He had to renovate his castle as well, his castle looked like a wrecked house not to mention his bedroom looked like a trash junkyard. How can his queen live in the castle in this condition. He was just admiring his queen when she saw him and screamed. She probably would have presumed he was coming towards her home. She ran inside screaming and he became furious. Why does she have to run away from him everytime. He won't allow that, he won't permit her to get away from his sight ever.

He kept on thinking about her for the whole night. He just wanted to escort her here and keep her fettered to him. He wanted to kiss her, claim her, punish her. He came out of his thoughts when the Sun came up. He resolved to take a tour of his whole castle. He ambled inside his whole castle. He looked inside the kitchen, the torture room aka his favorite chamber. He than atlast came back to his own chamber. He stood near the window and gazed at the whole town. The town was now entirely changed, it was not at all like it used to be when he ruled the earth. Their were houses all around and the temple which the previous ruler built was still there. He saw people getting out of their houses having bags in their hands. Maybe going to work. He even saw little kids bearing bags on their shoulder. Why are they carrying bags. He recollected during his rule the priest used to teach the young kids Vedas in the morning. Perhaps these kids are going to study too.

He was outright staggered seeing the clothes which they were wearing. Especially the females. The women of his time were always ordered to cover their whole bodies but now the girls seem to wear nothing. He was gazing outside when his eyes went to the iron gate of the castle. He saw a group of girls standing there giggling. He looked away. He then glanced in front of him to see his beloved mate standing near the window and relishing the Zephyr. He chuckled. She is so precious.

She was gazing outside the window of her room when her eyes fell on the castle. She kept on looking at it until she saw a figure inside the castle. She saw someone moving inside the castle. She looked closely but the figure was gone. She stood there puzzled. Maybe it was her brain who was inventing images by it's own. She shrugged and strolled inside her room. She went inside the bathroom to do her quotidian routine. After she took a nice hot shower, she came out and wore her favorite lemon colored dress. After she got dressed, she brushed her hairs. She then ran down the stairs to meet her twin friends who were waiting for her.

_______________________________________

"Sharanya what would you like to order. " her friend Myra asked. She looked at the menu.
"Oreo Shake. " she replied with a grin. Her friend smiled back. She then went to the counter to place the order.

Three of them left the house an hour before, and after doing a little shopping they are here in the cafe. Sharanya was a huge Oreo Shake lover, so she was overjoyed when she found it in the menu. She looked at her side to find her friend Syra busy on her phone. She sighed. She was waiting for Myra to return with her beloved Oreo shake.

Unknown to her a pair of deep sea green eyes were watching her intently. He was sitting in front of her but she didn't notice him as she was focused on her friend standing at the counter. Only if she knew what mistake she was committing. The man in front of her wanted all her attention directed towards him alone. He was controlling himself from not pulling her up and make her look at him forcefully for the whole day. She was his. His alone. She was the one who set him free, now he belonged to her and she belonged solely to him.

After she finished she stood up and started to walk outside, but than she heard a deep and husky voice.
"Wait. " the person ordered. She turned back to see a beastly man standing there, his hands clasped together at the back. He was huge, just like a beast with his strong biceps that were threatening to come out of his tight fitted suit, his dangerous eyes that appeared quite familiar and his big height. She gulped. She was frightened of him.
"Yes. " She asked in her soft voice which turned him on. His eyes were filled with lust and he wanted nothing more than to grab her and show her who she belongs to.
"You dropped something. " he said as he directed her handkerchief towards her. She took her handkerchief from him hesitantly and in this process her fingers lightly brushed against his and he moaned in delight. Her skin felt so soft against him and he wanted more of that.
"Thank you. " she replied softly and stepped back. This angered him, she cannot step away from him. She is his and she will always be in his arms. She looked into his angry eyes and she knew it would be better if she runs away from here. She ran away from there with her friends who were watching everything confused.

The moment she ran away from him he growled. He wanted to forcefully take her to his castle and lock her up in his bedroom so she will never get away from his sight. Never ever. But he will have to wait at least for today. She will be his very soon. She will have no choice. He laughed evily as dark thoughts clouded his mind. He loved the feeling of being crazy and cruel. He was cruel but he will always be gentle and caring towards her. He will make the world bow down to him and he will bow down to her.

As he was the Dark King and she was his queen.