Chapter 46

I woke up with a slight head ache causing me to groan in pain. I adjusted my eyes to the dark room and tried to get up to see where I was but couldn't. I looked to see I was tied to a chair. What the hell? Where am I? I looked around and saw that I was probably in an abandoned store. I then heard the door open and shut.
"Hello my love, miss me?" An all too familiar voice said.
No. He's supposed to be in jail. There's no way he got out just after a few months it was impossible.
"D-Daxtyn." I said nervously.
"Long time no see my love. How are my children?" Daxtyn said with a smirk.
"It's none of your damn business!" I yelled at him. Next thing I knew there was an immense pain on my cheek.
"It is my business because they are my children!" Daxtyn yelled.
"It's doesn't matter because I'm never letting you near them!" I yelled.
Daxtyn then grabbed me by the throat and started cutting off my air.
"You will lift that sole custody agreement and you will let me see my children. You will tell your brothers and the gang that our argument was just a little disagreement." Daxtyn said.
I was no fool though. I wasn't going to give in to him even if it killed me.
"Go to hell. I'm not doing shit for you!" I yelled.
"You'll eventually see it my way." Daxtyn said and pulled out a blade.
He then started slashing my body causing me to scream, but I refused to break for the likes of him.