Chapter 57

(I'm going to finish up this story soon so I can try and get more of my other stories done soon)

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the day. Luckily I was the first one up which meant no cold water shower. I hurried and got ready. As soon as I was done getting ready I heard the familiar cries of my children. I rushed to their little cots and picked both of them up and changed them, fed them and got them ready for the day. Today my brothers and I were supposed to talk about Bexley and I.
I woke up and got ready for the day. I came out of my bedroom to see Ponyboy cooking breakfast. Sodapop was sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse and Darry was leaning against the counter drinking his coffee.
"Morning sis." Ponyboy said.
"Morning, where are Pepsi and Zaylee?" I asked.
"They're still sleeping. I checked on them before I started breakfast." Ponyboy said.
I sat at the table playing with my fingers as I waited for breakfast to finish.
Ponyboy then sat four plates on the table.
"Soda! Breakfast!" Ponyboy called.
Sodapop ran in and sat at the table and started digging in. I ate a few bites, but I wasn't feeling too hungry.
"You okay sis?" Sodapop asked.
"Yeah, why?" I asked.
"You've only taken a few bites." Sodapop said.
"I can't take it anymore. Darry just please yell, shout, ground me whatever you want! I just can't stand your silence." I said.
"What do you want me to say? We saw you kiss Bexley!" Darry said.
"What?!" We heard and saw the entire gang. I got up embarrassed.
"I'm sorry I'm a disappointment for a sister." I said and heard the twins cry.
"Courtney." Sodapop said. I just got up and ran out of the house and past the gang who were shouting my name, including Bexley.