~ twenty-nine ~

August A.

A month later

A month later

"Aye you good?" Chris asked.

I just nodded. I was zoned out again. Kendrikk gave us the address to where they took Charisma, and then he disappeared.

"August she's going to be back tomorrow, don't worry" Kai gave me a small smile.

"I'm good y'all" I looked at them.

Chris nodded and Kai went and wrapped her arms around him.

I missed when Charisma did that.

"I'm finna go get some food, y'all want anything?" Kai asked.

"Where you think you goin?" Chris asked.

"To McDonalds" She said, grabbing her keys.

"I'll go get it, yeen gotta worry" Chris tried taking the keys from her.

"Chris I got it. I'm pregnant not handicap, chill" She snatched her hand back and got ready to walk out the door.

He just watched her.

"Love you" She grinned as she walked out.

"Luh you too" He mumbled.

"Y'all something else man" I shook my head.

"She stay tryna do errythang like she ain't carrying my baby" He shook his head.

"What's wrong wit dat?" I asked.

"Nigga she pregnant" He smacked his lips.

"So what? She ain't handicap like she said, give it a few months and you gone be back to doing everything."

"Whatever" He muttered.

"Bruh tomorrow can't come quick enough"

"You excited?" He asked.

"Nigga duh, dumbass question" I rolled my eyes. "I was tired of Kayla comin to my damn house everyday"

"Damn my bad" He held his hands up.

"Okay, imma go in through the front, you go in through the back" Chris said, as we scoped our the building.

"Ight, stay safe" I nodded at him.

"Right back at you" He nodded.

I made sure I was fully loaded, and I drove around and parked at a distance.

I looked at the back of the house, and saw a guard standing right there.

I ran into one of the bushes and watched the nigga.

He turned to do something, and I ran up and hit him with the glock.

He fell and and become stills