~ eight ~

Didn't proofread, Excuse any errors

Charisma J.

"Mom!?!" I looked at her

"Mom!?!" I looked at her. She didn't look exactly the greatest. Her hair was messy and her clothes hung loosely against her small frame.

"Nice place you got here, surprised you could even afford it" She mumbled the last part.

I inched closer to the door.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked, surprisingly calm.

"I can't come see my daughter? Jesus you get an apartment and don't know how to act" My mom chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "You weren't my mother when you hit me" I spat.

"Who you think you talking to?" She got closer to me.

"You". I refuse to be scared of that woman anymore.

She chuckled evilly. "You always been a little bitch. I should've just swallowed you"

I took a few breaths. Don't let her get to you.

"You can leave" I held the door.

"Gladly, can't stand looking at your ugly ass anyways" She smirked.

"Well hurry it up then" I motioned to the door.

She walked to the door, but then she turned around and slapped me hard.

I let out an unintentional screech. I instantly pushed her, and she fell.

"Get the hell out now!" I yelled at her.

She stood up, before charging at me. I dodged her punch and tackled her to the ground. I sat on her chest and started punching her.

August A.

Charisma had forgot her wallet and she wasn't answerin' her phone, so I decided to just bring it to her

I stretched as I got onto the elevator. They had some little song on, but I didn't pay much attention to it.