~ two ~

Charisma J.

I trudged around the hot city of Dallas, I earned a few stares from people but I quickly shrugged it off. I made it into a small family-owned restaurant and went in the bathroom.

I locked the door and opened my little book bag, I looked for my soap, before coming across a picture of my father.

I picked it up and looked at it, smiling. I missed him so much. When I was younger, every Friday, me him and my mom would go bowling or any fun place to have quality time.

He'd buy me whatever I wanted. My eyes watered a little bit. I put the picture back in my wallet, and I quickly washed up, slicking my hair into a neat bun in my head.

I put everything in my bag and stepped outside. I made my way to the front, only to be stopped by this girl.

"Um hey, your like really pretty, and your body is nice. Would you be interested in becoming a dancer?" She asked.

I glanced her over. She had on some expensive outfit, with these cute red bottoms and her fresh weave hung down over her bottom. The sunglasses she spotted were big as hell, and I'm guessing probably expensive.

"You mean as a stripper?" I asked.

"Well yes, but you can only dance, you don't have to do anything else" She smiled at me.

"I-I don't have any outfits though" I said.

"We have all that covered love. Just be at Club Charisma at 10 tonight.

Oh what a damn coincidence, a club that has the same name as me. I took the card and decided why not. Maybe stripping could help me get up off my ass.

"I'll see you there" I smiled, she strutted out. I hope this can help change my life. I quickly ran in the back to check to see if there was my food.

Much to my dismay, there wasn't.

-

I stepped foot in the back of the club. I looked around before the same girl from earlier came up to me.

"Oh hey love- I never caught your name" She greeted me.

"Charisma"

"I'm Jayla"

"Well what a coincidence" She laughed. "Follow me"

I followed her to these double doors, before she opened them and we walked in. The man sitting in the chair, turned around and glanced at me before looking at Jayla.

"Jayla... What is she doing here?" The man belted out.

"She's a new worker, You told me to hire some and I found her" She grinned.

"You danced before?" He asked.

"I-" Before I could fully answer she cut me off.

"Of course, she has! I wouldn't pick up anyone out of nowhere."

He looked me over, widening his eyes. He probably noticed my dingy clothing.

"Well okay then, if she fucks up, both of y'all are out of here" He nodded.

"You won't regret it" She smiled. We walked out his office into this nice changing room.