~ three ~

August A.

"Uh yeah, my mom u-use to treat me bad" Charisma croaked, ending ha story.

"Damn Charisma, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" I sighed. I couldn't imagine my parent doin' me like dat.

"No it's fine, I needed to get something off my chest." She sniffed and gave me a weak ass smile.

"You should stay hea'." I blurted.

"Oh! No August I don't want to intrude" She got up from the couch.

I pulled her back down. "Whea' you gon' go?" I asked. She winced and instantly I felt bad. I ain't mean ta say it like dat.

She seemed deep in thought, before she finally answered.

"I'll stay, on a few conditions" She head up her lah' finger.

"I will stay until I'm able to get back on my feet. As soon as I find a stable enough job, I'll get my own place and pay you back everything, no negotiations" She said, in a firm voice.

"You ain't gotta-" She hushed me.

"Well I am so deal with it" She raised an eyebrow.

"Fine" I sighed.

She surprised the hell outta me by jumpin' up and huggin' on a nigga. I gave her a small hug.

"I appreciate you so much, you don't even know how much you've done" She sniffed a little.

"Don't cry, it's nothin', na come on so we'ca get you somethin' to wear" She nodded and followed me.

I went into my room and she gasped. I turned ta see ha looking around.

"Your rooms really nice" She awed.

"Thanks" I shrugged, it looked the same to me.

I gave her a pair of some fresh boxers I had and one a my many t-shirts. Directing her to the guest bedroom and bathroom. I gave her a bar of soap and some toothpaste.

Imma have my sister help me get dat girl some new clothes tomorrow.

"Thanks again August" She smiled at me before shutting the bathroom door.

I smiled a lah' bit and walked out the room to my room. I laid down on my bed and my phone buzzed.

[ Kayla- Hey daddy, I'm bored -2:32 a.m ]

[ What does you bein' bored gotta do with me?- 2:34 a.m]

[ Kayla- U could cure my boredom, I'll do that thing you like ;) - 2:36 a.m]

[ Come through lil mama -2:37 a.m]

I smirked at my phone before throwing it down on my bed. Kayla was some lil broad I messed with for a few month now. She has a dude, but she don't care. We don't really have no feelin', we just do shit when we bored. Aug don't do no girlfriends or nun of dat boo'd up shit.

Interruptin' my thoughts, I saw her come in my room. Ain't go lie, her body bad as hell but sadly all of it ain't real.

"Wazzam" I nodded at her.

"Hey daddy" she purred, crawling between my legs, unzippin' my jeans.

I jumped a little as she pulled out A.J and went to work on him. I held in my grunts and she moaned, which turned a nigga on.