twenty seven

Yuna was currently seated in the back of the van with Taehyung on her left and Hoseok on her right. All the boys were talking to her as Namjoon drove the van. Here's the seating chart:

"Hoseok, you didn't tell us she was coming!?" Seokjin yelled, turning in his seat

"Hoseok, you didn't tell us she was coming!?" Seokjin yelled, turning in his seat. "I didn't? Oops... Well it seems like you all know her so it's not that bad."

"Yeah, but you wouldn't know because you never made a spam." Jimin sulked.

"You guys, I feel dumb as shit for not figuring this out. Hoseok literally told me I was going to be joining him and his army of friends." Yuna laughed, slapping her knee. "But isn't this great?! We're all best friends now! Hoseok, you can leave now." All the guys began chuckling at Yuna.

"But the real OG is sitting right beside me.." Yuna wiggled her eyebrows, turning to face Taehyung. The rest of the boys turned to talk to eachother, and Hoseok and Yoongi fell asleep. The car ride would be another twenty minutes.

Yuna grinned at Taehyung before nudging his side and grinning. "Can you believe we're that slow?"

Taehyung laughed in response. Heart eyes. Yuna couldn't deny the accelaration of her heartbeat as she saw his adorable smile. "I don't even know what to say now that you're here in real life." He admitted shyly.

"Then don't say anything. Let's just relax. We're gonna be stuck with each other for two weeks anyways."