Chapter 9

A/N:

Dear my amazing readers, I know there's not a lot of you but you all are still amazing!

I'm on school holidays and have to much time on my hands, so here's the next chapter, nice and early for you all!

-------------
Clint walked into the kitchen to find Bucky and found him and Sam playing card game. T'challa and Shuri where talking next to the game.

Clint walked up to Bucky.
"Hey Bucky, hows the game? Great I know! Anyway I need you come downst--"
A loud crash from downstairs interrupted him.
"-yeah can you just come to the basement with me?"

Bucky just stared at him making him very uncomfortable, everyone in the room was looking at them.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Well you see we found this old room and stuff and we need Bucky to come on down and, you know, help us?" Rubbing the back of his neck, Clint was very uncomfortable under Bucky's stare.

"Surely we can go downstairs too." Shuri said as she dragged T'challa downstairs to the basement.

"Sure let's go." And with that Sam stood up and pulled Bucky downstairs too.

"Well that was easy." Clint muttered as he walked down to the basement trailing after the rest of them.

--------

When Clint lead them to the old room he found every one else there wondering what was going on or looking and backing away from the capsule. Steve was on the bed hugging the old suitcase and radio to his chest, trying not to get angry or cry. Tony was running around the room trying to open the capsule, he had Peter running with him and when they spotted Shuri, they dragged her away too.

Everyone had looked into the capsule, everyone but Bucky. They all looked at him and while Tony, Peter and Shuri where trying to opening the capsule.

Bucky walked up to thr capsule but before he got to close, Steve clapped a hand on his shoulder as a way of support he guessed. He shrugged at his old friend turned back to the capsule, walking closer to ten window. He looked into the glass and froze, he looked to Steve and saw him nod and when Bucky turned back around to look at Elle again, the capsule opened and she came tumbling onto him.

"What the fuck Stark!"