million dollar thoughts

You were a shameless flirt and you didn't care who saw your subtle touches to Colby's arms and legs or who heard you call him babe and flutter your eyelashes to get him to get you a glass of water and you were unapologetic for it, too.

It started with extended eye contact from across the room as someone talked and you could only focus on him. He would catch you and a normal person would have looked away embarrassed but you kept looking at him, giving him a soft smile and luckily, he smiled back at you.

The staring turned into hand touching when you were sitting next to each other on the couch and your hands fell out of your laps and your knuckles touched between your thighs and neither of you cared enough to move them.

The knuckle touching turned into your hand on his thigh at the kitchen table and his hand snaking around your waist, pulling you into his side. The first time he touched your butt, you were trying to grab a cup out of the cabinet that was clearly too far out of your reach and there were a lot of them that were much easier to grab, but Colby was leaned against the counter, watching you, so you tried for the higher up one and your shirt lifted, exposing your stomach and you fluttered your lashes, begging him to grab it for you so he put his hand on your back, grabbing the cup. When he handed it to you, his hand slid from the small of your back to your ass and he grabbed it, winking at you.

Then he started asking you to stay the night in his bed and he was giving you his clothes to wear and he never once told you that he liked you and you never told him that you liked him either but you thought you made it abundantly clear by the way you would wink at him when the boys in the house would make a dirty joke.

You thought that asking him to come with you to the kitchen every time you wanted something to drink just so you could catch a moment alone with him in that crazy house was making it clear. You thought that purposely being the last one to enter a room just so you'd have to squeeze in really close to him on the couch was making it clear but he was still texting other girls and bringing them over when he thought you weren't there.

He was sitting on the beanbag chair in the living room, a football game on in the background as he scrolled through his phone aimlessly. His hair was a mess and his hood was up and you never understood why he wore hoodies and shorts at the same time - either you're cold or you're hot, pick one - but you still thought it was really cute.

You plopped down next to him, leaning over slightly to see what he was working on but he put his phone down on his chest and smiled at you like you didn't see the name Lexi on the screen. "Whatcha doing?" You asked, smiling back and acting like it didn't bother you.

"Nothing, just social media stuff," he told you, shuffling a little bit in the bean bag. You heard the phone click and lock and he stuffed it between his thigh and the bean bag and he gave you his complete attention and maybe that's why it didn't bother you as much as it should that he texted other girls because whenever you were in the room, it was all about you.

"Hhhm," you purred, giving him a tight-lipped smile. "Are you gonna tell your other girlfriends that your leg is on my thigh right now?" You asked, teasing him. He must not have even noticed that when he shifted, his hand landed on your leg but you noticed. You always noticed. His cheeks blushed but he didn't it move it.

"Other girlfriends? Are you implying I have more than one?"

"Are you implying that you have one at all?" You rebuttaled and his mouth turned into a giant smile and he let out a chuckle, squeezing your thigh gently and this is the type of flirting that you thought made it clear to him that you liked him. Kiss me. Be with me. Who the fuck is Lexi and why do you need her when I am right here?