~chapter 5~

Rigel was very confused about his love life at a very early age, so we took him to a love expert, she took this magical ball out and was seeing who he would end up with eventually and it was a picture of his older self with my best friend's daughter so from that day on he wished and wished to meet her and call her his.

But of course we knew he would creep her out immediately, and noticed how impatient and jealous he would get whenever we got stories from Y/N about some boy she liked at school.

Yet still he stayed away.

"Are we going after him or what?" Tom asked me confused

"Oh shoot of course, sorry I was just thinking of a plan that's all!" i said to him waving my hand around

"A plan for what?" My husband asked

"Well of course to save Y/N and i already have a lead"

•^•

"What the-"

"Oh, you have finally decided to awaken from your beauty sleep!"

i hear from around me, looking at my surroundings everything is pitch black except where I'm currently tied up.

"Un-tie me right this instant!"i screamed about to add a threat to it.

"But.. that would make you escape from our marriage..." i could hear him stepping closer into the light.

Flames.

It's the flame guy from Rigel's party!
"What the hell man! Why would you do this!" i questioned him to save me more time.. keep him distracted hopefully my mum or dad will come and rescue me, from this perverted piece of -

•^•

"The wand it's directing me towards the- actually your friend Heptus, Rigel.." My mother told me, that bastard probably took an interest of her during the party.. he always does this!

"Of course it was him why wouldn't have i thought of this in the first place." i told myself

"Thank god, at least we know where she is" Marco said leaning towards Jackie

"We must hurry though.. he can be a bit rough sometime." i told them and started full on sprinting knowing what Heptus was capable of.