Chp.1

My name's Scarlett Johnson I'm British from my mom and Italiano from my dad I was born in new England then moved to Italy when I was 18. My mom died 3 years ago in a car accident and my dad blames me for it and now he abuses and rapes me.
____________________________________

Scarlett's P.O.V

I wake up every morning to go to my first job at a diner.When I got there I was greeted by my good friend Aurora Cancino she doesn't know about my dad and the things he does to me.

Hey scar- A
Hey is boss m a her yet- S
Hey he's in the back just punch in first- A
K- S
I went to the back punched myself the hung all my items grabbed a note pad then went to the front and went to take customers orders.
After my shift as I was walking hime I realized I was late home and I was gonna be in big trouble. I got home opens the door to see my dad sitting in the kitchen waiting for me .Ohh shit..

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU. YOU SLUT- D
I had one more table to do at the diner srry-S
With that I was thrown on the floor and he kicked me in my stomach and hit me in my face then left the house. I sat there for a while crying I try to leave but every time I try he finds me and I'm punished.i do upstairs and see I have 2 hours to sleep till I go to my other job. So I take a shower and take a nap.
Im woken up with my alarm going off. I get up wash my face and brush my teeth a d but on my work clothes on.

 I get up wash my face and brush my teeth a d but on my work clothes on

I got in a cab to my job club Romano. I get in take off my jacket and start serving drinks.
My co worker cane up to me gave me a tray of drinks to give to the people on V.I.P.
I walk up there and my heart stops..
_____&________&________&_______&_

Comment and vote

I wanna know what you guys think so far.

371 word