" I need to start learning from you " Casey tells me and I smirk at her.

" come along students it's time to board the plane " me and Casey make our way along the long hall that leads to the plane.

" now you have to sit in your assigned seat , the tickets you have says which seats you get "

" I'm at 3J , what about you "

" 4D " I look sadly at Casey.

I made my way onto my plane and I have to say I'm impressed with what my dad has done with the plane. Red leather seats and black everything else, just my style.

" ok thats A , B , C and get up " I grimace at the person sitting in my seat.

" excuse you " Ambrose says not getting up.

" my seat "

" where does it say your name " this whole plane technically says my name.

" I get window seat I always get window seat "

" like your able to afford getting on a plane quite often " Ariel says from the seat in front of me clearly listening in on my conversation.

" go back to reapplying your lipstick Ursula " that comment earned a laugh from Ambrose.

" you think it's funny? " I say smiling at him " it's going to be so funny when I throw up on you if I don't sit next to the window " and with that comment he was up and out of the seat.

I took place in my window seat.

Today was the wrong day to get my period.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" get off my boyfriend bitch " I slowly opened my eyes and China was standing with her arms crossed.

" go back to your den witch it's too early for this " I say as I snuggle more into whatever it is I'm laying on.

OH. I open my eyes abruptly and get off of Ambrose.

" how long has it been "

" 4 hours " he says stretching his arms and relaxing his shoulder which I believe I was previously sleeping on for four hours.

" sorry I'm not really a morning person "  I say.

" the flight boarded at 11 am " China said with a confused look.

" as I said not a morning person "

" whatever but stay the hell away from my boyfriend "

" I'm sorry who " Ambrose said from beside me.

" well Ambrose now that we've b-been doing stuff ... so I guess that makes you my boyfriend "

" China I'm sorry but we're not a relationship, anyone can kiss and it would mean nothing "

A cheerleader walked by and he gets up from his seat.

" see " he says before kissing that cheerleader.

Me and China's jaws both dropped.

" you man whore ! " I tell him with a disgusted look on my face. " Ariel's right I did mean nothing " he had on a look I can't describe but would say is definitely emotionless.

He sits back in his seat and China walks away really upset.

" Mia I - " Ambrose started.

" don't " I cut him off and he stayed silent.

I plugged in my headphones and watched 2 movies and then we were there.

As soon as we got off I joined Casey who looked like she's just awoken.

" ok everybody we're going to be staying at the peninsula so pick a roommate and stand in a line while we get you checked in. "

I saw Ambrose take the principal a side for a word but I couldn't make out what they were saying, Ambrose then walked away with Alfie, Sebastian , and Nate behind him.

" I think they booked the peninsula suite " which is the largest suite in this hotel, I've been in it before it's really nice.

" it's so unfair how they get to do whatever they want "

" they're them , what's unfair about that "

I got tired of listening to the gossip and walked away to the front where some teacher was taking attendance.

" how nice do you think the rooms will be ? " Casey asked.

" Mia darling how are you " I hear someone say from behind me and I instantly cringe as I recognize the voice.

The owner of the peninsula is smiling down at me.

" Hello Mr. Drack " I address him. A bunch of students recognized him and were now watching this conversation.

" how are you dear "

" I'm fine "

" here on a school trip I see , your father sure does want to make you happy whenever he possibly can , what a good man. How is he by the way "

" he's great "

" well I better get going but be sure to tell him hi and if you need anything and I mean anything at all. You know how to contact me " he smiled at me before walking away.

I turned to face my classmates.

" how in hell do you know Mr.Drack Panema "

I was now stuttering.

" her dad is an exterminator and he's worked for Mr. Panema many times " Casey jumped to my rescue.

" what's an exterminator " some kid asked and both me and Casey face palmed.

This was going to be a long trip.

END OF CHAPTER 8