"Okay hurry up so we can take your pictures and go. The party is almost an hour away." She told me, picking up her bag and turning the tv off. I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:46. She took 4 HOURS. It didn't even feel that long. I hurried up and got my pouch on the way out the house. Ash took about 100 pictures of me before we got in her car ready for this hour long road trip. Might as well scroll through Instagram.

Liked by 82,940 peopleAshBabbyy  Yk I'm where the party is 🤩

AshBabbyy  Yk I'm where the party is 🤩.

LayyLife  okay, but is that my bestie?🥰

AshBabbyy  you alr know bestfrann♥️

ItzkevinA  it's my party and I ain't get no @ cuz🤭

AshBabbyy  🙄@itzkevinA

Random  a cup??

View all 2,690 comments

Liked by 124,052 peopleLayyLife  sit back while i apply pressure😘

LayyLife  sit back while i apply pressure😘

ItzkevinA  you pulling up?

LayyLife  look for me😌

AshBabbyy  fit and pic creds to moi 💕

Shaderoom  somebody tell her she not cute

AshBabby  irreverent 🖕🏽.

LayyLife  don't even worry bout it sis😒

View all 4,750 comments

Liked by 98,629 peopleItzkevinA  it ain't happened if I ain't seen it🔹

ItzkevinA it ain't happened if I ain't seen it🔹

Random zaddyyy💙

ADEast word👏🏽

View all 6,218 comments

~~~~

I've never been one to take online trolls serious. They say shit, I do shit. We are not the same.

"Okay, we here hoe. I'm tryna get my party on" Ash said, dragging me towards the base booming club doors. I'm not a party girl, so when we got in, I danced with Ashley a bit and then when she left to talk with some people she knew, I just stood by a couch, bopping to the music. Just as "Woah" by lil baby came off, someone bumped into me, making my drink fly out of my hands. I was barely drinking, but THE PRINCIPLE.

"Damn, watch where you going." I groaned at Mr. Unknown.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry shorty. Let me get you another drink." The deep-voiced man said, with his cologne smell still fresh on my shoulder. I looked up at him. He looked familiar. Never mind.

"It's okay, I got it. Just look next time." I said, walking away from him. Once I finally found Ash, you could tell she was plastered. Kevin was beside her, laughing at how she could barely stand on her own. Kevin was Ash's cousin so he was like a brother to us.

"Wassup girl" He said to me as I walked up to him and Ashley.

"Nothing much. Some Jackass spilled my drink." We both laughed.

"I think Ash is ready to clock out." He said, looking at her passed out on his VIP couch.
"But first, I need you to meet someone." He smiled at me. Creepy but okay. He told his friend to watch Ash and he walked me to some guy. Wait, I know that smell.

"Ayo Dave. This who I wanted you to meet." He said as a guy turned around and I rolled my eyes.
"We've met." I replied.

"Oh you have? When?" Kev asked.

"Drink spiller." I continued and they both started laughing like I wasn't there.

"I see you hold grudges." Drink spiller named Dave retorted.

"Yeah" I said, walking off to get Ashley. They just both started talking to each other and laughing again. When I reached Ashley, she was up again and talking.

"You ready girl?" I asked her
"Yeah I'm tired?" She responded.

I helped her up and put her arm around my shoulder. When I got to the door, "Dave" stopped me.
"So I don't get a number or nothing? So I can make it up to you." He smiled, allowing me to actually notice how fine he is.

"Nah you good" I insisted, walking out the door.

"What you mean?" He yelled out at me

"Exactly what I said. Byeee" I waved back, putting Ash I. The passenger seat and getting in the car. The drive was silent, but I couldn't help smiling about today. My phone dinged and a confused expression took over my face because the only people I talked to were already saved in my phone.

Unknown: you cold

*opened*

Unknown: so we leave people on open where you from

Me: who the hell is this?

Unknown: guess

Me: drink spiller?

Unknown: I prefer Dave

~~~~~

I hope you love the story so far. It only gets better from here.