❄51) Combining 🌺

Zacznij od początku

You grabbed onto his back to stop your fall, "G-Get the hell off of me, or start helping us cut this shit!!"

He started tearing at the wood, his demonic temperament making you smirk, "Keep up the good work Genya-kun!"

You used his shoulders as a prop to jump from as he cringed, "Breath of Snow; Seventh Style, Northern Lights!"

You spun around and aided Tanjirou in cutting the wooden tomb, but you were all devastated to find it..

"Completely... Empty?!" You yell, completely enraged, "That's it!"

Turning to where there was an opening in the trees, you reactivated your infrared vision until you saw a small blue spec.

You all landed onto the ground again, Genya grabbing onto a whole tree in his rage.

"Found him, aim for over there!!" You grabbed your sword and readied to attack, "You hear me Genya?!"

The teen flinched from your serious tone, all playfulness missing, "U-Uh-"

"This is really important that we catch him, so stay focused!" You ran ahead as he threw the tree.

"I heard you already!" The tree  and all its branches flew past your head by a hair, "NOW GET THAT DIPSHIT TO STOP RUNNING!!"

The tree landed on top of the demon, splitting into three to act as a temporary obstacle.

Whilst Nezuko leapt up to claw at the demon, Tanjirou shocked you by blasting ahead at a high velocity.

'Just like Zenitsu and his lighting speed..!'

The red head managed to make a hit to the neck of the miniature, but the moment he began to slice through the flesh, it had an unexpected growth spurt.

It's now giant hands grabbed your friend's head and almost crushed him to pieces, had Genya not pried at the demon's digits.

Nezuko leapt up into the air and used her Blood Demon art to burn the demon, and set Tanjirou free.

The demon stumbled around, it's 'teammate' who was back with Kanroji clearly taking a toll on his energy store.

"He's gonna try to go feed!" You took deep breaths to focus, "Tanjirou, over there.. Catch the sword!!"

You motioned over to where Tokitou was, as he threw over an unfinished weapon, the craftsmen clearly unhappy with the work.

"It's not done yet!!" One cried out in frustration as Tanjirou picked up the sword.

"Thank you.." He bent his knees and aimed for the demon, "(Y/n), you joining in?"

You smirked blade turning transparent, "I thought you'd never ask!"

🌸

...
..
.

"Goddess of Spring; Merciful Downpour!!"

.
..
...
🌸

You delivered a quick slice down the spine of the demon, temporarily demobilising him.

It kept him down for longer due to his slow regeneration rate, so now it was all up to Tanjirou..

.
..

"Waltz Flash!!"

..
.

You watched, a smile on your face as the blade instantly ignited in brilliant flames, your friend making easy work of the demon.

"You did it!"

🔥

How have you guys been, it's been a while since I properly spoke!

Hope you're all doing good :)

Thanks for reading! ❤😁