Chapter 11

"Mum? Dad?!" I said. It was my parents, as you've probably already guessed. I hadn't seen them for two years but it felt like eternity and a day. Two years of being alone, until I saw a poster advertising a job as the royal hatter. Since then I've felt more at home since I left my family. They didn't say anything, they just smiled a warm smile and looked at me.

"I miss you." I whispered with tears in my eyes. If I had one wish it would be to go back to them with the few friends I'd made in Wonderland. Although, I knew that this would never happen. My mothers smile faded and she looked unhappy. Then my father did the same, as if to say 'we miss you too.'

Tears began to stream down my face and I ran to the mirror and fell to the ground. I rubbed my hands on my eyes to dry my tears, but when I looked back up, they were gone. Then the door creaked open.

"Hi!" said a beautiful soft voice. I turned round and it was Princess Heart.

"Hi." I replied standing up. She came over to me and asked,

"Are you ok?" In the most comforting way possible.

"Yeah, I...I'm fine." I said wiping my eyes agin.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. Of course I reclined, so she reached out and hugged me. She smelled like rose buds. Beautiful rose buds. God Jonathan, get a hold of yourself!! I thought.

"Do you want me to take you home?" she offered. I explained that I was Michael's room mate now and that we'd probably go home together because he was probably in the kitchen eating what ever expensive food he could get his hands on (not that I said that he was eating her food.). After that I'd been there for almost 10 minutes so I decided I'd better leave.

We walked down the hall's, to find Michael, which we eventually did, in the kitchen, as I had suspected.

"Are you ready to go home Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said and we did, after saying goodbye to Princess Heart and everyone else, that is.